Author Topic: Feedback wanted  (Read 10905 times)

Re: Feedback wanted
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 02:26:17 am »
hehe nah was jsut rendered from blender , not worth giving liberty prime an animation ^^ ... yeah that tilecutter still making problems , im too lazy too fix it and go manually through all 400 save crop etc steps , wud be a nice tool if it wud work propperly

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2015, 12:50:17 pm »
Rikers awesome work you should also make custom scenery 8) Will you upload this stuff here?

Offline Rikers

• pixel nazi
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2015, 04:02:32 pm »
Thx. I did *some* custom scenery,  but serious work in the scenery dept. requires knowledge of 3d soft like blender and shit, right now that is beyond my reach. About uploading, yeah, I intend to share all the stuff once I finish the sets I'm currently working on.

Offline Rikers

• pixel nazi
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2015, 05:05:38 pm »
Been off the grid lately, but managed to finish (sorta) both interior and exterior walls, now I'm trying to make a fitting floor:

... and the roof

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 06:24:33 am by Rikers »

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2015, 09:31:00 am »
Beautiful ;D

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2015, 09:45:34 am »
You should consider turning this into frms, then it can be used in original Fallout as well.

Offline Rikers

• pixel nazi
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2015, 01:14:57 pm »
You should consider turning this into frms, then it can be used in original Fallout as well.

All of this and previous sets are already in frm form, so no worries ;) Oh yeah almost forgot. Does the original F1/F2 engine support tile overlapping?

Btw., does anyone know the author(s?) of these FODE assets? I would like to incorporate them (Recoloring and reducing the palette methinks) in the sets I'm making.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 01:31:20 pm by Rikers »

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2015, 01:55:29 pm »
Nope, tiles have a fixed size in Fo1/2. Not possible to use anything bigger or smaller.

Offline Rikers

• pixel nazi
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2015, 02:10:30 pm »
Nah, what I meant is doing something like this:

And the question is if these, converted to tile frms, could be placed on roof on top of already existing tiles? (For greater flexibility ofc)

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2015, 03:59:47 pm »
Btw., does anyone know the author(s?) of these FODE assets? I would like to incorporate them (Recoloring and reducing the palette methinks) in the sets I'm making.

RAS?

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2015, 04:14:47 pm »
Nah, what I meant is doing something like this:

And the question is if these, converted to tile frms, could be placed on roof on top of already existing tiles? (For greater flexibility ofc)

No. There can always only be one tile graphic at a tile position. (Else we would have seen a truckton of junk-on-the-roof graphics by now.)

Offline Rikers

• pixel nazi
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2015, 11:04:54 pm »
RAS?

Thought so, but I think he hasn't been active for a couple of years.

No. There can always only be one tile graphic at a tile position. (Else we would have seen a truckton of junk-on-the-roof graphics by now.)
Sux. Fonline engine supports it :/ Well, anyhow, it is still doable, but won't be as flexible.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 11:08:57 pm by Rikers »

Offline Set

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2015, 06:01:46 am »
All of this and previous sets are already in frm form, so no worries ;) Oh yeah almost forgot. Does the original F1/F2 engine support tile overlapping?

Hi ! Try asking Gopniko for that, he's the one holding the rights and content of FODE since RAS legated his project to him, due to having a new member in his family appearing around. (fwih)
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 06:03:20 am by Set »

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2015, 02:27:56 pm »
Feel free to use all graphics & music from FoDE. I was about to release SDK to public anyway just got VERY slow upload and my internet disconnects.

Offline Rikers

• pixel nazi
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2015, 05:25:18 pm »
Okay, great, thankeee! :)