Other > Offtopic

Let's presume I want to play some FOnline... OH GOD THE SERVERS

<< < (2/10) > >>

fonliner:

--- Quote from: Wire on January 18, 2015, 10:51:01 pm ---And Reloaded is for the people whom want to suffer through 2238 problems yet again.

--- End quote ---

What problems? I don't see any problems from old 2238 in reloaded, everything was fixed and the game finally is not too much time consuming or annoying.

If you can't find perfect RPG you can wait for hexer's Van Buren.

T-888:

--- Quote from: Wire on January 18, 2015, 10:51:01 pm ---Blame the wannabe mmorpg themepark angle they pursuing.

--- End quote ---

Oh, please. The game simply takes a more popular stand and is actually to some extent, becoming player friendly in terms of game-play. The server doesn't try to re-invent the wheel in a hipster fashion trying to make everything SO very unique (although the server stands out with their own unique solutions for convenient and fun game-play), but takes the proven values and the community requested suggestions to actually make it a better game. The server has basically appealed to players from just about all the communities so far.

That's progress.

--- Quote from: Haraldx on January 18, 2015, 09:56:28 pm ---FOnline 2 seem to be based around the same thing, let alone the projects that have yet to make any progress with the same idea (and hopefully they never do for reasons).

--- End quote ---

It's nothing remotely even close to 2238 or any of the other servers, except some copy paste dialogues from 2238 source.

Everything is custom made, the server was pretty much made from scratch. So it ain't no clone of any sort, this nonsense I heard when the FOnline2 was first announced. If I hear it now, there's something wrong with the player providing the same crap again.

Try FOnline2, you will not regret it. Just go read a couple of change-logs, maybe just the recent Wipe change-log here. The topic also shows changes done in the previous Wipe. If that doesn't grab your attention, I assure you that nothing will.

Perteks:
Right now there is no good server to play.

Reloaded is in some way repaired 2238
Fonline 2, it's good but that progress stuff is just no fun and irritating, right now any interesting quest are blocked (yeah working content is blocked ) and oh that drama now :D because of that progression shit there is clearly more powerfull builds of others, previous session was better in my opinion
TLA mk2 most content from all of servers but if you want pvp uhh then you gonna need to have russian mindset waves of alt throwing at you till you drown in bodies, they throw out new content regulary fixes mechanic or quests, no runing not sure about balance of weapons now, and 90% community if not more is rus
Requiem, requiem is requiem you want pvp nonstop go there but learn rus as fast as you can ;p

Koniko:

--- Quote from: Perteks on January 22, 2015, 11:09:57 am ---Right now there is no good server to play.

Reloaded is in some way repaired 2238
Fonline 2, it's good but that progress stuff is just no fun and irritating, right now any interesting quest are blocked (yeah working content is blocked ) and oh that drama now :D because of that progression shit there is clearly more powerfull builds of others, previous session was better in my opinion
TLA mk2 most content from all of servers but if you want pvp uhh then you gonna need to have russian mindset waves of alt throwing at you till you drown in bodies, they throw out new content regulary fixes mechanic or quests, no runing not sure about balance of weapons now, and 90% community if not more is rus
Requiem, requiem is requiem you want pvp nonstop go there but learn rus as fast as you can ;p

--- End quote ---

I agree with what Perteks said. But in my opinion only thing that makes FO2 special is that it has those 50 more players on statistics than others. FOnline Reloaded in my opinion is currently best server for european players that like running in combat. Regarding russian developed servers I highly recommend starting your "adveture" with TLA and some friends. You won't be accepted to any bigger faction right away from joining, I know it from my own expirience of 2 years on TLA. Later on when u learn about walking in combat and basic camp/fight mechanics then I suggest going to Requiem / Goon Haven. People u see on stats (http://fodev.net/status/) are 100% players that now fight in some town - either for control or for nonstop gop. TLA may be harsh at begining as u will die from accualy.. everything and all the players would like u dead.. if u need help u can PM me I'll be happy to provide some. I currently play on Requiem and Reloaded but I also have characters and contacts with people on other servers.

Perteks:
Tla gonna be closed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version