Author Topic: Harald's model dump  (Read 7631 times)

Offline Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
Harald's model dump
« on: December 07, 2014, 05:44:10 pm »
Well met, wastelander!
Ater the shutting down of FO2238 I still did some work on some models, more or less serious. I never really published this work tho. So, since I have no use of these models now anyway, anyone who wishes to have them, can have them, just be so nice and credit me if you decide to use them somewhere. ;)
These models are not positioned for immediate use in the FO engine tho, you'll have to adjust the position values yourself.
I'll see if there's any more stuff I have made over the time and will update this post, but that's not particularly likely.

Preview - click to see a picture of the model.
Polygon count - amount of faces on model. Shown in triangles (tris).
Texture - resolution of the texture file in pixels and file format.
Notes - any additional information.
Download - click to download the model. Includes a .rar archive with the texture file, .obj file of the model, .mtl material file used by .obj, .wings file of the model used by Wings3D.

SCAR-H
Preview
Polygon count: 395
Texture: 256x256 (.png)
Notes: This model is the most recent from what I can remember. It's still rather sloppy, but has a higher polycount and uses 256x256 resolution texture instead of 128x128 that I used for FO stuff. The texture of the stock and the main part of the weapon is mirrored, because I still suck balls at arranging UV maps and screwed up the placement. The texture itself is cropped parts of an image of an actual SCAR-H and thus looks a bit more "realistic" which might cause a visual clash with the regular FO2238 there has been made.

DOWNLOAD

Glock-17
Preview
Polygon count: 160
Texture: 128x128 (.png)
Notes: Originally made for FOnline: Next Day. Unreasonably high polycount for what it is, but I can't be bothered remaking the model. Same texturing method as the SCAR-H.

DOWNLOAD

M16A2
Preview
Polygon count: 240
Notes: Originally made for FOnline: Next Day. First model I realised I'm a fucking idiot for trying to draw my own textures when I clearly can't. I have had reports there might be some vertex error but Wings3D doesn't show up anything like that on my screen, so go figure. Same texturing method as the Glock-17 and SCAR-H.

DOWNLOAD

M1903 Springfield
Preview
Polygon count: 386
Notes: Originally made for FOnline: Next Day. Polygon count is a tad high because I got critically hit in the head by a small radscorpion and have been cripled. Texture is blurry, because I was too dumb to divide parts of the firearm to get higher resolution. Similar texturing method to the previous ones.

DOWNLOAD

Remington 870
Preview
Polygon count: 183
Notes: Originally made for FOnline: Next Day. Oh, my retardation levels just go up from here on. Where do I start? Shitty low poly model? Check! Low resolution texture that I attempted to draw myself? Check! It's definitely not the worst of all the absolute shit I've made in the past, but it's near that.

DOWNLOAD

If anyone wants some additional file formats, hit me up on e-mail.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Offline S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
Re: Harald's model dump
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 06:17:41 am »
Looks nice, good job :D
Back In-Game :D

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 09:56:52 pm »
Yeah nice but someone should make backup files.

Offline Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2014, 11:02:18 pm »
backup files
Not entirely sure what for, but I do have copies of .rar archives on my HDDs, and these exact models are all stored on 4shared servers as well.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.