Other > Offtopic

Wasteland 2[SPOLIER]

<< < (3/3)

Voiddweller:

--- Quote from: raynor009 on July 09, 2015, 06:53:14 pm ---Buggy? I bought it right after it got released for 10$. I played it just fine, no crashes, no weird glitches. I'm planning to play it again after Directors Cut gets released to see what's new.

--- End quote ---
There is still bugs, like crashes on encounters. But this is not what i am talking about. Whole game looks unfinished, and visually it looks like ten years old game with a couple of new shaders. If people says devs crowd sourced assets, then it explains a lot. If that's not true - they are just lazy f**ks. Well, i guess that's ok for a free game or mod, but not for a commercial product. And you mentioned "extended versions" and "director cuts" guys, this is a cancer of modern game development. How many indi devs do that shit? But this guys decided to act like fat-ass publishers. Horrible.

fonliner:
Pillars of Eternity (design, gameplay, assests) > Wasteland 2. For me W2 looks very ugly, I can't stand that game and if you ask me... I haven't bought and played yet. Voiddweller is right the game looks like not finished.

raynor009:
People who bought the W2+W1 get the directors edition for free. Consider this  as  a remaster. They want to make the game work with unity 5 which has some pretty nice features.

--- Quote from: fonliner on July 11, 2015, 09:53:24 pm ---Pillars of Eternity (design, gameplay, assests) > Wasteland 2. For me W2 looks very ugly, I can't stand that game and if you ask me... I haven't bought and played yet. Voiddweller is right the game looks like not finished.

--- End quote ---

If you haven't tried it yet then don't talk shit about it. I think it's a fun game, a little short granted but it's fun and has great replay value.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version