Author Topic: FOnline2 Third Open Session starts 25.10.2014  (Read 27943 times)

Re: FOnline2 Third Open Session starts 25.10.2014
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2014, 11:41:50 am »
I'm fooline 2 dev *hurt durr* all others are salty trolls.

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2015, 11:00:41 pm »
This game is all about Dev banning people for no reason and abusing their power. I made video about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aANv9-0B5TE&feature=youtu.be

Offline MrSarcastic

• War doesn't determine who's right. Only who's left
    • WWAA Shop
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2015, 11:47:58 pm »
Sorry to bring our drama over here, but Fonline 2 Devs finally showed their true colors (not all of them mind you).

« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 12:30:21 am by MrSarcastic »
Idling....

Offline Frenchy

• TSAR
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 08:47:02 am »
Honnestly, that's one of the reason I took break of FOnline,

- FOnline2 ; Man, lets start with the name, the devs of this server can't even justify valid argument why they are using this name when they're very far of having make a FOnline 2. To specifics, they are just simulating mostly a between 2238/TLA MK2 with some scripts like "ShopKeeper" (made by wladimmir :)), and no there's no credits for the using contents they are using on their server with the names of the orignial authors writed, because credit is for gentlemens(there). Seriously don't expect this server to live long, and about their community who is from an old-cheesy puffs box expired where you aren't open and free of opinions without having a clown who absolutely need to give his 2 cents all the times.
Their new progressing systems, they said it's suppose to be best thing so far that FOnline will have had, well.. unless you are accros to your Psycho and have 1 PE, this systems are made for slowing down the progression of the players for give the devs there to have the opportunity to make what they want, yes seriously, like if they want they can make you use just an metal armor and hunting rifle for 6/7/8 months for next progression for realise it's just HK CAWS you'll get, unless you realise like the other similar servers there's one day, the holy day, where the wipe come. From the side of the devs, that's very cool and funny to see your statistic of clients on the server have nice numbers + you have all the time for make and do what you want with your server, on the other side you're just a hamster spinning and grinding like.
From what all I said, everyone is free do what they want, anyway i'm just here for warning what is the true colors of this server, don't expect to meet people like GMs or any Devs like here, don't expect just anythings. You're warned now.

P.S : You better try AoP/TLA MK2/Reloaded if you wanna play something who really will give you something for your time/money and make you feel play a FOnline.

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2015, 12:26:10 pm »
I know that before you posted it. Fonline2 is clone and one of the worst fonline servers. Copied and stolen ideas from 2238, tla, requiem, desert europe, tactics and many many other. Nothing new and they are talking lies that fonline was made by them, lol! 8)

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2015, 02:53:45 pm »
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xNMpjtLIWeEzkgqWsk-gOaK_sLn3NuS4w7IVQ59pN4U/edit?pli=1

Tricksters Last Words.

This post is an expression of my disappointment with Fonline2 Dev Team and an outrage caused by their recent actions. I did my best to phrase it in a polite way and would appreciate the time everyone takes to read it.

First of all I'd like to address the only official statement made by Devs (post by Rascal here: http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=9887.0)

Last paragraph mentions an immense ammount of work that has been put into making this game the way it is now - the most playable, most popular Fonline server I have enjoyed so far. There is no denial in that - those people have really outdone themselves creating a great game. However it is all the more reason to respect that work and Community it have created.

Last night we witnessed a total disrespect towards the Community - people were jailed in game for opposing the favouritism Devs show towards a particular faction while people on forum got banned for speaking about it.

At this point I don't really care about what have really happened as my main concern is not the reaction of Devs and punishment of those involved in a particular event but an outrageous attitude towards the Members of this Community that followed.

Upon learning of the whole situation, one of contributing Members (devoted editor of Wiki and a local moderator) created a roleplay-themed topic featuring a video created by a previously punished Player. There were no insults there, no inappropriate content, however he immediately got banned from posting on Forum.

After that I've designed a quick signature refering to recent "Je suis Charlie" hype. Of course - got banned right after posting it. Same thing happened to many people who decided to paste it in their profiles or expressed their opinion publicly.

And here's my problem - I did a lot of bad stuff before. I trolled, insulted many people, openly expressed my opinion about nazis, holocaust, homosexuals, vegatarians etc. I suggested extermination of european muslims and displayed symbols which in many countries are considered as illegal. Never got as much as a warning. And now I'm getting banned for a signature? Double standards anyone?

And to Fonline2 Developers I say this:

As stated previously I respect your work and thoroughly enjoy the game you've created. I appreciate the time you've put into developing this game and on many occasions I've displayed my support for the Project. If you respected that time as much as we do, you wouldn't allow situations where some Players are "more equal" than others and those to speak about it are bullied to silence. This ain't Russia, you know.

However if your last official statement is true, and you really "are done with this community" and we can "gtfo" then this game should stay in closed beta state on original server and opening it to the public (especially the western part of the world more used to egalitarian society and freedom of speech) was a big mistake. All that followed was inconsiderate of our time and your own comfort.

With that being said, I hope that you'll rethink your behaviour and learn to respect your Players because if there is a cliché that life keeps confirming as truth over and over again, which I could use to wrap this paragraph up, I’d say this: Respect is always mutual.
[/b]

PLEASE NOTE: This post does not offend anyone. Shall it be removed, modified or person posting it on my behalf gets banned - entire content of this post will be published on Fodev.net and on every gaming website I’ve created accounts for during my attempts to promote this Project before Session 3.

Thank you for your attention,
Trickster

PS. I tried not to use any names to avoid immature name-and-shame style which is way to often seen on this forum. Also I appreciate that not all Developers were involved in discussed events and it is unfair of me to use plural form Devs to address two or three people but I had to do this to avoid long and confusing descriptions. People involved will know who I’m reffering to.

PPS. I’m not trying to establish any dialogue with people responsible for this whole situation, nor do I wish to be a part of community where people can be silenced without a single word of explanation. I wholeheartedly despise any regime that resorts to such behaviour and have given up on Fonline Community. This posts serves as an expression of my point of view and explanation of my decision.

They should close this server as soon as possible, they can't be like normal developers from civilized countries.

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2015, 09:39:50 pm »
And here's my problem - I did a lot of bad stuff before. I trolled, insulted many people, openly expressed my opinion about nazis, holocaust, homosexuals, vegatarians etc. I suggested extermination of european muslims and displayed symbols which in many countries are considered as illegal. Never got as much as a warning. And now I'm getting banned for a signature? Double standards anyone?

Such a noble creature. He probably deserved a ban or two already since a long time.

Offline MrSarcastic

• War doesn't determine who's right. Only who's left
    • WWAA Shop
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2015, 12:38:40 am »
@fonliner
I ask you not to use my message (the one you quoted) to substantiate your claims against Fonline2 Devs. They did a lot of genuine work and I appreciate their effort in making a great Fonline server. My only grudge was against certain members of the administrative team and the way they treated people who expressed their opinions about a particular problem.

@Lexx
Well, I enjoy pushing the envelope every now and then. Your observation proves my point however - banning a person for a harmless signature when there were much more serious offences to consider is what I call  a double standard.
Idling....

Offline Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2015, 10:34:45 am »
Truth about drama is that Skycast lost his nerves and raged with banning, he is cool guy but everybody can lost nerves.
Situation was shitty etc nobody had 100% right or wrong, there was too much emotions and shit happens :D

But about what they are doing right now is just bad things, I know they wanted to rebalance lower weaps, but in end there will be same weapon pvp pool. Only now there will be more bursters because with that setting every aim char have much worse situation. I wanted to play plasma tank like previous session because it was first server where he was playable in pretty much most situation, had enough hp and crit to make something vs burster but needed good craft bonus other way he gonna be raped in any situation.  Right now forget any good craft bonuses. I didn't even played first months because exping was like pain :D and i play for fun not for pain

Working content is blocked ... what? Instead of working on content they worked on something what in end won't matter (in that way only add grinding and make some classes more exclusive) uhhh

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2015, 10:15:37 pm »

Not the first, not the last. OPG.

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2015, 10:19:43 am »
Is that.. The Hub... ?

Offline Perteks

• It's made of vague and to do lists!
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2015, 06:21:33 pm »
Haha that screen remind me of TLA :D that kind of spam there was like everyday