Author Topic: Source code conspiracy  (Read 9089 times)

Offline adumbperson

• Turn around in orbit!
Source code conspiracy
« on: August 21, 2014, 10:13:58 am »
They have the sources... I mean jovankaB and Wipe... It's why fonline2 client is better than others (hotkeys.ini, ecetera...), their client isn't the same than the SDK TLA...
How about unequality un developpement stream?

I think this website is made more for fill their heads of ideas and keep their closed variant of fonline sdk living...

AoP is using an old version of fonline2...

Impressed no one noticed this shit before...

nothing more...
How did I end in delivery with that kind of log about me... my god... I no sure it were a good idea to read my log... ~suicide -2022/05/18-

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
Re: Source code conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 03:08:24 pm »
If by FOnline 2 you mean 2238, then here you go with the sources -> http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,29387.0.html

It's still based on the TLA SDK, just that 2238 has been in "independend" development since 2009, with code merges everytime TLA got an update. Stuff like the hotkeys and whatever are either done via code injection through *.dll files or some other script magic that is also to be found in the above released 2238 sources. We do not and never had a custom fonline.exe file in our client.

Don't be what your nickname says you are.

PS: FOnline 2 is this one here, I think -> http://forum.fonline2.com/

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 04:20:10 pm »
Quote from: adumbperson
This is false, AoP is currently using the SDK revision 404. We have nothing to do with fonline2 and we don't use any of their code.

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 04:30:06 pm »

Offline adumbperson

• Turn around in orbit!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 08:17:52 pm »
The client of fonline AoP wasn't an fonline2 version "[00:000] Starting FOnline (version 0436-F7)..."
Now it's 438-** on fonline2... but before was this version you use in AoP... and i mean the client ;)
How did I end in delivery with that kind of log about me... my god... I no sure it were a good idea to read my log... ~suicide -2022/05/18-

Offline adumbperson

• Turn around in orbit!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2014, 08:26:16 pm »
If by FOnline 2 you mean 2238, then here you go with the sources -> http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,29387.0.html

It's still based on the TLA SDK, just that 2238 has been in "independend" development since 2009, with code merges everytime TLA got an update. Stuff like the hotkeys and whatever are either done via code injection through *.dll files or some other script magic that is also to be found in the above released 2238 sources. We do not and never had a custom fonline.exe file in our client.

Don't be what your nickname says you are.

PS: FOnline 2 is this one here, I think -> http://forum.fonline2.com/

Could you give me some pointers about what you refer?

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2014, 09:45:40 pm »
The client of fonline AoP wasn't an fonline2 version "[00:000] Starting FOnline (version 0436-F7)..."
Now it's 438-** on fonline2... but before was this version you use in AoP...

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. We're using fonline client version 0436-F7, that might be true. And maybe fonline2 also did at some point. Along with every other game using the FOnline engine. What's the point? It's not a version of fonline2. Fonline2 is just another FOnline server, using the same SDK as everybody else.

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2014, 10:25:27 pm »
adumbperson lol dude there is 2 SDKs first one - FOnline: TLA SDK was released in 2010 and is developed by cvet, russian guys, rotators (?) or other. Different revisions are used in many other FOnline servers, such as TLA mk2 (which is probably the custom sdk based on cvet sdk), FOnline: 2, FOnline: AoP etc.

The second is FOnline: 2238 SDK which was released last summer because of closed server. FOnline: 2238 SDK is used by FOnline: Reloaded.

Every server has modified sdk from these 2, custom revision or what. :D

JovankaB

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 12:34:43 am »
They have the sources... I mean jovankaB and Wipe... It's why fonline2 client is better than others (hotkeys.ini, ecetera...), their client isn't the same than the SDK TLA...

I think this website is made more for fill their heads of ideas and keep their closed variant of fonline sdk living...

nothing more...

Several people beside Cvet (not me, I don't even program in C++) have access
to FOnline source code, it's not a secret. They can't share the sources. They
made some improvements in the engine approved by Cvet. The improvements
are available for everyone in FOnline SDK. You get exactly the same binaries
like everyone else.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 09:15:57 am by JovankaB »

Offline adumbperson

• Turn around in orbit!
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2014, 02:13:06 am »
guyz stop turning around ....

All clients in the wild have version like this 0XXX-XX,
the TLA SDK by CVET is distribued with version like this 0XXX...

No fonline(2238,FO2,TLA) in the wild are working on the true TLA SDK furnished by CVET on xp-dev.com... EVEN TLA(fonline.ru) himself which work on a version 0XXX-XX...

so stop your lies... It's not same binaries like everyone else...

JovankaB

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2014, 01:19:54 pm »
guyz stop turning around ....

All clients in the wild have version like this 0XXX-XX,
the TLA SDK by CVET is distribued with version like this 0XXX...

No fonline(2238,FO2,TLA) in the wild are working on the true TLA SDK furnished by CVET on xp-dev.com... EVEN TLA(fonline.ru) himself which work on a version 0XXX-XX...

so stop your lies... It's not same binaries like everyone else...

The version format was changed 2 months ago in revision 429 of FOnline SDK.
Before it was 0XXX-XX, now it's simply a revision number. It's even mentioned
in the commit message:

Переделано обозначение версий сервера, клиента и маппера, теперь оно будет обозначать номер ревизии сдк.

The servers you listed use older revisions of FOnline SDK, that's why they
have a version like this 0XXX-XX.

You can easily check it by downgrading your copy of FOnline SDK to rev-428.
You will get, according to you, "better" binaries with version 0XXX-XX.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 08:45:08 am by JovankaB »

Offline lisac2k

• Rotator
  • Uncle Pyro
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2014, 10:45:09 pm »

nothing more...
Whoa whoa youngster, now hold your horses! This kind of attitude won't get you anywhere.
If you have anything to share with the people around here, please do, but in a civilised, more articulate way.
We are working with facts only, and even if you do have some which you want to use as arguments, it's not polite to jump behind people's neck and stick those arguments into their eye-sockets.
Last but not least, leave insinuations for less serious places, there's a whole lotta them on the netz. Not sure about something? Feel free to ask.

adumbperson
Please do restrain yourself from non-contributing mysterious one-liners, this is - and I am absolutely sure about it - completely wrong place for such expressions; thank you in advance, love, peace ;D

Offline adumbperson

• Turn around in orbit!
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2014, 11:51:22 pm »
Between russian language, uncompilable doc, unclear developpement, bugs, ecetera... I prefer pass my turn and waste my precious time on others thingies...

Thx for replies, i'm off for now no point to stick in this forum, good luck everybody.

JovankaB

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2014, 09:23:58 am »
Between russian language, uncompilable doc, unclear developpement, bugs, ecetera... I prefer pass my turn and waste my precious time on others thingies...

Thx for replies, i'm off for now no point to stick in this forum, good luck everybody.

Good luck and if you find something strange in the other thingies too,
my advice is to simply ask about it instead of calling people liars.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 08:44:45 am by JovankaB »

Offline adumbperson

• Turn around in orbit!
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2014, 06:32:33 am »
according to what messages i posted on that thread ...

JovankaB was saying : http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,29631.msg259907.html#msg259907

about version 428 i'll be abble to get version 0428-XX...

but how the client of fo2 (Starting FOnline (version 0438-F8)...) and AoP (Starting FOnline (version 0436-F7)...) get this version if it ended in rev 428 ...

I'm curious now what you'll found to tell i'm in wrong way :D...

where i can find its version of fonline sdk? ;)