FOnline Development > FOnline Projects

FOnline Forever [Your opinion matters!]

<< < (2/12) > >>

fonliner:

--- Quote ---FOnline Forever [Your opinion matters!]
--- End quote ---

We only wrote our opinions as you asked, so I think if it will be more interesting if you will develop single player version with storyline such as Van Buren (I can not wait to play this game). I think we do not need to next server but it is your vision and game so do what you want. Good luck.

JovankaB:

--- Quote ---even 2238 had times in early-mid 2011 with an average online count of 10
--- End quote ---

BS, in early-mid 2011 it was about 140 players on average not 10. And even in June 2012, which is what you probably meant, average count of clients connected was 47, which roughly means 35 real players online on average according to alt stats I was collecting later. So yea, not too many but not 10 for fucks sake (and the main reason I think was that the server was crashing every hour with 15-30 min. rollbacks, as soon as it was solved the numbers went up).

Ravenis:

--- Quote from: fonliner on July 02, 2014, 09:02:52 pm ---We only wrote our opinions as you asked, so I think if it will be more interesting if you will develop single player version with storyline such as Van Buren (I can not wait to play this game). I think we do not need to next server but it is your vision and game so do what you want. Good luck.

--- End quote ---

I didn't mean pointless opinions like you two made, i said i will modify and make things to server what players wants and suggest.

Forums are up at website too now http://fonline.hadelmia.com/forums/

Ravenis:
Changes done:

-Much longer barter time.
-Shovelling shit can't make you super rich anymore.
-Removed blueprints.
-Removed relog waiting time.
-Removed Weakness time.
-Lockpicking doesn't have cooldown anymore.
-Obtain more materials from disassembling weapons and armors.
-Easier start, starting kit, leather jacket, mauser 9mm, 40x 9mm ammo and brass knuckles. +60 HP!
-NPC's drop what they carry, including armors.
-Triple XP.
-Permanent death. (Disabled for now)
-Base system for improved versions of weapons when crafting.
-18 New weapons including MP5, M16, Steyr Aug and so on..

Ravenis:
Server wiped and ready for testing, new perks are not added yet.

FOnline Forever is very traditional 2238 with some nice new features.
Download the client from http://fonline.hadelmia.com/download.html and dont forget to add new weapon graphics. Much more info at forums.

I hope we get good amount of players to test.

Welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version