FOnline Development > FOnline Projects

Van Buren

<< < (27/28) > >>

fonliner:
Good to hear you, just show us from time to time that you still develop sth. It sucks when project for which you wait years get abandon without any infos - check promising "What Remains" on FOnline by Surf Solar or any other earlier FOnline projects...

Vanburen:
I get it. The obvious truth is that our project is hugely ambitious, but at a certain point, we just want to have something done. Even if that means a beta that's added upon whenever we find time for it. Wish I had some screenshots to show, but we're making good progress on a demo for the beginning stage of game.

FrankenStone:
do you need any help , im very familiar with the mapper and creating new graphics thru drawing or rendering plus i got some basic knowledge of coding , altho im very little familiar with all functions from the fonline engine. i can also join voicecom if needed .

i would like to help.

-cheers

Vanburen:
Hey, sorry to have missed your message. We could certainly use some help with mapping... go ahead and PM me with some samples of your work or projects you've helped with (they don't need to be anything impressive) and I can give you some more information.

raynor009:
Dead?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version