FOnline Development > FOnline Projects

Van Buren

<< < (3/28) > >>

hexer:

UPDATE #5

Current team lineup: Ilove3D (mapper), The Brazilian Slaughter (gameplay designer), Vaarna_Aarne (writer), grotsnik (writer), Whisky (writer), Kamoho (writer), Kane Vollstrecker (inventory art), hexer (everything else)

Hello mutants!

As you can see our team has grown. We finally found another FOnline mapper who is currently finishing Twin Mothers area. TBS joined us to help with SPECIAL and overall gameplay changes. He'll also contribute as a designer for one area.

We found a professional VO actor for our intro, end game slides, and perhaps a talking head or two.

And now for something unexpected! During our last Skype session, the team came up with the following idea - the player can play the game as either a ghoul or a super mutant! I personally can't wait to try out something different for a change.

I've been very busy making new art lately. Because there is so much of it, I'm sleeping no more than 5 hours a day. But that is the price I have to pay if I want to deliver! Currently, my game installation folder is already over 3 Gb but still there's much to be done.

P.S. We are looking for people that know how to make isometric game scenery or 3D movies.

See you around!

hexer:
 Kids play next to Ouroboros' school while the Daughters of Hecate watch over them.

fonliner:
Screenshots from Fallout 1 or is it only changed interface?

hexer:
At the moment I can't start Fonline (I deleted a bunch of content from SDK and now the scripts are failing to start) so I made the screenshot inside Fallout 2 (except that I changed the interface into Fallout 1). We are not sure 100% if we will have a new interface or use a modified Fallout 1.

hexer:
I redid the snake mosaic and now it actually looks like a mosaic! I'm moving on now to finish other parts of Ouroboros.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version