FOnline Development > FOnline Projects

Fallout Online: Beginning of the End

(1/2) > >>

ordinarygamer:
Hey guys im working on my own Fallout and i need help, this help could come in many descriptions, such as DEV's, MOD's, VIP's , Graphic Designers, and People to make trailers and videos of the game. If you are intrested in any of these postions then PM me and ill get with you to interview you.

JovankaB:
And what do you offer from your side?

ordinarygamer:

--- Quote from: b__B on November 28, 2013, 09:24:43 pm ---And what do you offer from your side?

--- End quote ---
What would be fair? cause i have no clue on what i should/ will give right now

Ganado:
A better question is what can you give. I think what Jovanka was trying to get out was that everyone has ideas, hell I got a lot of them, but with just ideas, the chances of you getting people do to everything for you is not very much, especially if we're talking about the FOnline engine that not a whole bunch of people even know about. Trying to figure out how to use the engine is a whole 'nother ordeal. Goes for learning any engine, even open source ones.

Granted, if I misinterpreted your message and you do know a fair bit yourself of how to work with the FOnline engine or make a game, you should show what you already have made to get people interested in helping.

Tyler:
Pretty sure this same guy asked this very same question on NMA not too long ago. If it is the same guy then I'm sad to say he has nothing more than an idea and it's a pretty weak one at that. Nobody is going to just drop everything and create an entire game for you just because you have a nice idea bro. Ever seen that movie Field of Dreams? You should go watch that movie and memorize one line from it "If You Build It They Will Come". Sorry bro but without anything more than your desire to have a server I'm afraid it will never happen. Create something special within the engine and catch peoples attention and then maybe you will find some help for your dream.

Good Luck
Struan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version