Author Topic: FoDE - Reanimated.  (Read 7514 times)

FoDE - Reanimated.
« on: September 29, 2013, 08:08:25 pm »
Looking for people to help us develop and promote FOnline Desert Europe.

Who we need :
 - People who know AngelScript.
 - Someone who can promote our server on various forums/websites.
 - Players to test Beta server.

This is also proposition to old 2238 staff

PM on forums
IRC #fode / PM Koniko

So far 70 % of server is done.

+ Some SS from current state :

FODE.EU
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 09:18:32 pm by Koniko »

Re: FoDE - Reanimated.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 08:26:09 pm »
There is good difficulty level and very well developed crafting system. This server is one of its kind.

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 10:52:14 pm »
Same problem as always, no scripters  ::) and a lack of interest in long term development. FOnline: Forever in Beta .

And what new features did you bring to the table with this FODE: Reanimated? You just came with some pictures of the already made maps. I absolutely see no changes done since the last time I played it, which was 1-2 months before the server went down. To me it looks like the old FODE server to be honest. Maybe the maps brightness was a bit increased :/ . No offense to you but you must post some new features if you want people to take interest in your game server, cause otherwise people will think it's the same FODE server with 10 quests and poor grammar.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 11:00:45 pm by raynor009 »

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 06:36:24 pm »
We re still working on game. Theres plan to add more quests that will be easy to find and complete. For now i script most of stuff. You can always adjust brightness by pressing - and +.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 08:07:20 pm by Koniko »

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 06:17:31 am »
Well, if the full loot option was turned off (or if there was an option to turn it off) I would be more than happy to advertise this server all over the place. As it is, no thanks. Good luck with your server though!

Offline Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 09:07:04 am »
Full loot is... full loot, it has to affect all players or none of them, otherwise it honestly have no sense. As DE has been/is made with full loot it mind i really doubt it gonna change.
On a side note, this thread gives a hope for you :)
Games are meant to be created, not played...

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 09:31:33 am »
Well, actually it could be based on whether the player wants it for themself (a ton of people will choose full loot anyways because they like the challenge), it just means if would be a gamble if the person you kill will drop as much stuff. Anyways, I've seen that topic and just posted a reply. Hopefully he goes through with making the server! :)

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 08:07:02 pm »
Server is going to be up again at January of 2014. We've fixed most of existing bugs and added few interesting things ;)