Author Topic: FOnline: Reloaded  (Read 145242 times)

Re: FOnline: Reloaded
« Reply #210 on: August 13, 2013, 12:02:01 pm »
Unarmed and Melee Weapons (like Super Sledge, Mega Power Fist) will get a boost, though.

Thanks, but I would like to peddle my agenda even further and point you to this suggestion.

« Reply #211 on: August 13, 2013, 09:39:09 pm »
Yeah that perk looks pretty useless at the moment. Will be probably increased to 50%.

Anyway, I'd like to let you know that I'm strongly against boosting unarmed bluesuits without any weapons.
So.. some perks might be made more effective but only for those that wield a weapon like Power Fist, Ripper, MPF, Super Sledge, Combat Knife etc.

« Reply #212 on: August 13, 2013, 10:06:05 pm »
Yes, that is reasonable.

« Reply #213 on: August 18, 2013, 10:59:45 pm »
Changelog (18.08.2013):
- Encounter lockers now spawn items of all sorts: armors, weapons, ammunition, drugs, blueprints, resources and rare items. List of rare items below.
- Treasure Hunter now gives 25% more items from encounter containers (previously 15%),
- Changed amounts of stackable items spawned in encounter lockers to more reasonable values,
- Crafting Super Sledge now requires consuming a blueprint,
- Fixed car lockpicking due to changed maximum Lockpick skill value,
- Added Robes and Sand Robes to the crafting table (no profession required),
- Crafting Leather Jacket and Leather Helmet does not require profession,
- Added Oil Can as rare repair tool. Only one-use tool, it will always repair an item perfectly (without max condition loss),
- Perfect repair gives 250 experience points,
- Trisha (LA Blades) will now pay 40 caps per Junk, 50 caps per Electronic Part, 100 for Holodisk, 500 for Fuel Cell Controller,
- Fixed disarming of Anti-personnel mines,
- Added a new book: Tales of Junktown Jerky Trader. Costs 2500 caps, available @ Hub and Boneyard. Works as other books: each use increases Barter skill by 6 Skill Points. Up to 10 uses,
- Increased Hit the Gaps effect from -25% to -50% of target's armor's critical modifiers,
- Implants of various types available. Details about possible augmentations will be published later, expect a fat feature,
- Barter ground location added for safe player-to-player trading. Players cannot be injured or robbed there.

Weapon changes:
- Changed range of XL70E3 from 35 to 50 hexes for single shot and from 30 to 35 hexes for burst,
- Changed range of Assault Rifle and  from 42 to 45 hexes for single shot,
- Increased burst of XL70E3 from 8 to 12 rounds,
- Changed ammo capacity for XL70E3 from 24 to 48 rounds,
- Changed minimum damage of Rocket Launcher from 49 to 65,
- Changed damage of Bozar from 35-50 to 45-55 for single shots,
- Changed Bozar magazine capacity from 20 to 15,
- Added burst mode for Bozar,
- Increased minimum damage of Improved Flamer from 70 to 100,
- Changed DR mod of 10mm AP ammo from -25 to -35,
- Changed DR mod of .223 ammo from -20 to -30,
- Changed Mega Power Fist's weapon perk from Penetrate to Knockback and damage type from Normal to Electric.

List of rare (more or less) items possible to be found in encounter lockers:
Oil Can, Anti-personnel mine, Hypo, Howitzer Shell, Fuzzy Painting, Necklace, Stealth Boy, Solar Scorcher, Louisville Slugger, Dice, Loaded Dice, Magic 8-Ball, Mirrored Shades, Flares (various colors), Brotherhood Combat Armor & Helmet, NCR Ranger Armor, Enclave Combat Armor & Helmet, 4.7mm Caseless ammunition, H&K G11E, 2mm EC ammunition, Ball Gag, Goggles.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 11:33:21 pm by Kilgore »

« Reply #214 on: August 20, 2013, 12:52:12 am »
Most of the update sounds good.
Can we haz updated launch date mebe?

« Reply #215 on: August 20, 2013, 11:11:25 pm »
I think implementing AP drainage attacks on the (Mega) Power fist, Super Sledge and the (Super) Cattle Prod would have been better than just slapping raw damage on top of them. A ranged build has no place in close combat and opponents wielding such weapons would discourage 1-hexing.

« Reply #216 on: August 21, 2013, 05:39:46 am »
I sent you a message, davrot, about not being able to use the updater successfully, but I decided to also put my call for help here: The updater cannot connect to the server and I've followed all the directions in the first post of this thread.  Do I need the .dat files from Fallout 2, or something?  If I could get some step-by-step detailed instructions that would be great!

Edit:  I think I should have sent the message to Kilgore, not davrot, lol.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 06:01:04 am by JoelDavidBell »

« Reply #217 on: August 21, 2013, 08:52:05 am »
I sent you a message, davrot, about not being able to use the updater successfully, but I decided to also put my call for help here: The updater cannot connect to the server and I've followed all the directions in the first post of this thread.  Do I need the .dat files from Fallout 2, or something?  If I could get some step-by-step detailed instructions that would be great!

Edit:  I think I should have sent the message to Kilgore, not davrot, lol.

I think you do not havt use the updater at all..

« Reply #218 on: August 21, 2013, 09:24:51 am »
When I pressed Play it error'd and two pop-ups came up that said I needed two different .dat files.  I'm going to get those .dat files soon, but where do I put them?

Offline DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2013, 10:40:38 am »
Guys server isnt online, so be patient and wait for official info about the lunch from Kilgore.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2013, 02:40:44 pm »
Yeah guys, the server is not online yet.
I'm preparing changelog right now, you can expect an actual announcement today. Please be patient :)

I think implementing AP drainage attacks on the (Mega) Power fist, Super Sledge and the (Super) Cattle Prod would have been better than just slapping raw damage on top of them. A ranged build has no place in close combat and opponents wielding such weapons would discourage 1-hexing.
I think it would be too powerful. With heavy handed, mega power fist and in your face! unarmed fighter should be quite powerful vs one-hexing, which could be difficult in such case. Also there is Super Sledge which hits targets at 2 hexes, and it has (as well as MPF) knockback.
We'll have to test it in practice, if equipped unarmed/melee is still too weak, then we can think about further changes.

« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2013, 03:16:07 pm »
I think it would be too powerful. With heavy handed, mega power fist and in your face! unarmed fighter should be quite powerful vs one-hexing, which could be difficult in such case. Also there is Super Sledge which hits targets at 2 hexes, and it has (as well as MPF) knockback.
We'll have to test it in practice, if equipped unarmed/melee is still too weak, then we can think about further changes.
Heavy Handed knockdowns should be removed altogether, useless troll feature (even if it works only with the power fists), and now combined with the latest Mega Power Fist update it's too powerful (stunlocking opponents with absolutely no effort). A simple damage bonus would be enough if this trait is taken.

Implementing AP drainage would be a lot simpler and it wouldn't have negative consequences (you can still get away and not do pushups in one place). For example, a 2x burst BG build wants to 1-hex a hth opponent - 1st burst would get nullified (hopefully) by In Your Face leaving AP for 1 more burst, now if you tickle him with an AP draining weapon (for example - Super Cattle Prod causing -2 AP drainage on hit) you will force him to get away from you or his AP will drain completely while he receives damage.

Offline DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #222 on: August 21, 2013, 03:27:35 pm »
Knockback is the ability that a weapon may have to knock your target down while at the same time pushing it over the ground. This gives chances to run away from HtH troll.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

« Reply #223 on: August 21, 2013, 11:52:23 pm »
It's time to announce the official launch of FOnline: Reloaded.
First session will start on 31/08/2013

www.fonline-reloaded.net

Make sure to register on our forum and visit our IRC channel!
If you want to help us announce this project, you can easily spread the word by visiting our website and sharing info via facebook/twitter/etc., just use the existing buttons there.

Or use following code for your signature:
FOnline: Reloaded
Code: [Select]
[b][color=limegreen][url=http://www.fonline-reloaded.net]FOnline: Reloaded[/url][/color][/b]

Or a small banner:

Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.fonline-reloaded.net][img]http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/reloaded_logo.png[/img][/url]