Author Topic: FOnline: Reloaded  (Read 145398 times)

Offline DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
Re: FOnline: Reloaded
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2013, 07:05:15 pm »
There could be some option to clear reputation it would help all PvPers whos like to use maps with NPCs like Reno/Redding/BH.

It could be some some Monk or this prist in New Reno .

TC Chest:

- Remove Leather Armor from spawn list

- Decrease ammo spawn
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 08:28:58 pm by DocAN. »
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2013, 09:20:44 pm »
I'd rather do something better with those annoying berserk NPCs in BH, Den, Redding and New Reno. TC locker spawn will be adjusted.

Changelog (23.07.2013)
- armors lose only 20% condition upon death (previously 50%),
- fixed AP bug with Super Stimpak and -AP bonus weapons, should now work correctly,
- fixed few nasty bugs on worldmap,
- weapons that are upgraded will preserve their bonus stats. Armors and helmets will have their bonus rerolled after upgrading (or get a bonus if they didn't have it, or lose it if they had - randomly).

Changelog (24.07.2013)
- adjusted TC rewards in various towns to be more appropriate, decreased ammo spawn, slightly decreased chance for rare item spawn, increased Stimpak/Super Stimpak spawn,
- decreased encounter difficulty for all encounters,
- reintroduced Leader of Men and True Man of the Wastes awards,
- added Best Armorer and Best Gunsmith awards for crafters,
- when using Needler Pistol, Doctor skill is used for calculations instead of Small Guns skill,
- crafting Needler Pistol now requires Doctor(2) profession instead of SG Gunsmith(2),
- AP Needler ammo added to crafting list and traders,
- crafting Needler Pistol ammunition (standard and AP) requires Doctor(2) instead of SG Gunsmith(2),
- adjusted splash range of rockets, based on their type,
- increased damage and AP cost of Dynacord Sticks.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 01:39:27 am by Kilgore »

Offline DocAN.

« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2013, 11:50:22 pm »
There could be some way to get flares, some other way then only via quest. Players who like to "Pimp my Tent" wouldnt have to create alts to get them from quest locations.

Dynacord Sticks need some DMG buff.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 11:55:13 pm by DocAN. »

« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2013, 02:06:59 am »
Flares will be obtained from dungeons. Dynacords have already received their boost.

What's next:
- boosting rewards for quests that haven't been boosted yet,
- reintroducing old repair system with some improvements (no cooldown, repairing straight to max item's condition, repair number limit and usage of tools, decreasing skill needed for repairing stuff blah blah blah),
- [ANTI-ALT CRUSADE] introducing implants for characters, more detailed info later,
- changing few quests to repeatable ones, new dungeons and stuff,
- minor stuff here and there, mostly dealing with bugreports and suggestions of testers.

And then we're quite close to the OFFICIAL LAUNCH.

I forgot to reserve 999 posts in the beginning of this thread and now it has some breath-taking consequences:
The following error or errors occurred while posting this message: The message exceeds the maximum allowed length (20000 characters).

So I guess changelog here will stop being updated until the ANNOUNCEMENT of the OFFICIAL LAUNCH (on website, forum, blah blah).
Of course our test server is up nearly all the time so feel free to check it out. It's better to post some suggestions/bugreports now than complain about them later :P

Offline wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2013, 07:06:58 am »
- when using Needler Pistol, Doctor skill is used for calculations instead of Small Guns skill,
- crafting Needler Pistol now requires Doctor(2) profession instead of SG Gunsmith(2),
- AP Needler ammo added to crafting list and traders,
- crafting Needler Pistol ammunition (standard and AP) requires Doctor(2) instead of SG Gunsmith(2),
What is the logic behind this? Shooting needs Doctor skill? :-\ Why did you do it to my favorite gun?
And also it is not listed in changelist, but have you increased AP cost for Needler Pistol or it is a bug?

« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2013, 09:45:13 am »
Roleplayers wnich play as doctor can use needler pistol for defense. :P

Offline DocAN.

« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2013, 10:42:59 am »
What is the logic behind this? Shooting needs Doctor skill? :-\ Why did you do it to my favorite gun?
And also it is not listed in changelist, but have you increased AP cost for Needler Pistol or it is a bug?

I think increased AP cost for needler pistol is a bug and as fonliner said there was a lot of doctor rolerplayers, and this change is for them.

« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2013, 12:57:47 pm »

And what is logic behind minigun, or laser rifle? Game has to be playable and enjoyable.
I liked the idea of a self-defense gun for doctors (it's actually taken from TLAmk2, again) and Needler Pistol is a perfect choice for this.
I'll test if it's accurate enough at 100-120% Doctor skill.. if not, it will be fixed.

No idea what you mean about AP cost change. My client shows 4 AP for single not aimed shot, wiki shows 4 AP, Object Editor shows 4.
I guess your char has brof and it doesn't affect the pistol - then it's a bug and will be fixed.

Offline wladimiiir

• Rotator
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2013, 01:04:49 pm »
I guess your char has brof and it doesn't affect the pistol - then it's a bug and will be fixed.
This. But 14mm pistol shows 3 AP, correctly. It was introduced with the latest update as I had 3 AP before.

But honestly, if you want to do some gun for self-protecting for doctors, make gun which gives better accuracy bonus (> 50), and they can invest some points into small guns (where 100% should be fine). But this change...man...I have to have 100% (or more) doctor skill to use a gun, while I have 220 SG skill?!

Or make Needler pistol choose highest skill (from SG, DOC) for hit chance. ::)

Offline DocAN.

« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2013, 01:39:53 pm »
I think doctors have more then 100 doc skill and battle chars have around 100 doc skill as well also there is no lvl cap for skill points so i dont see any problem here.

« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2013, 01:52:03 pm »
This. But 14mm pistol shows 3 AP, correctly. It was introduced with the latest update as I had 3 AP before.
This will be fixed, and also I'm not sure if Fast Shot is still working for that gun, so maybe another fix incoming.
Or make Needler pistol choose highest skill (from SG, DOC) for hit chance. ::)
Yeah this is a good idea, so I'll wait for cubik2k to use his magic on combat.fos and do that.
Also, I think I'll make doctors with high Doctor skills able to remove Poison and Radiation from characters (by using some doctor bags). Actually a feature that's in Wasteland2155 for a long time and it should be quite useful here.

Offline wladimiiir

• Rotator
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2013, 01:53:55 pm »
I think doctors have more then 100 doc skill and battle chars have around 100 doc skill as well also there is no lvl cap for skill points so i dont see any problem here.
I think the problem here is, that I want to be able to heal myself with my SG skill, so please implement it.

Logic, why did you leave me?

« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2013, 02:05:57 pm »
I think the problem here is, that I want to be able to heal myself with my SG skill, so please implement it.
The answer is no. Any other awesome ideas or pictures?

Offline wladimiiir

• Rotator
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2013, 03:48:13 pm »
Hehe, no, but I hope you got that I was being ironic. ;D

Offline DocAN.

« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2013, 10:21:10 pm »
Hehe, no, but I hope you got that I was being ironic. ;D

You have got award :D