Author Topic: FOnline: Reloaded  (Read 145264 times)

Re: FOnline: Reloaded
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2013, 01:36:48 pm »
Btw how i can get Nuka and Cigs? Door to skum pitt are locked.
Also if there would be chance to buy them again from there,can be there a opininon to take lake 10 bottles? or 10 cigs,cause that clicking maraton in dialogue is really annoying...

« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2013, 02:36:14 pm »
Companions:
- There is missing dialog for Enclave Armor in their dialog:
Fixed

Private mines:
- Golden Geckos which are inside the mines shuold be hostile. I was able to digg without any reaction from their side.
- dont know if its bug or not but You need Super Sledge to HQ minerals:
I wouldnt change that becouse it will force players to clear shops owners from super sledges.
Mobs *should* be fixed
Super Sledge requirement was a "feature". Might be reverted in the future if it's a problem.

Btw how i can get Nuka and Cigs? Door to skum pitt are locked.
Also if there would be chance to buy them again from there,can be there a opininon to take lake 10 bottles? or 10 cigs,cause that clicking maraton in dialogue is really annoying...
Added dialogue options for buying 10 Nukas/Cigarettes at once.
Later I'll add these also to few other bartenders.

« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2013, 02:45:41 pm »
Fixed
Mobs *should* be fixed
Super Sledge requirement was a "feature". Might be reverted in the future if it's a problem.
Added dialogue options for buying 10 Nukas/Cigarettes at once.
Later I'll add these also to few other bartenders.
Thanks alot man! you are really fast and this project seem to be perfect for me.
The only thing i miss here is players heh.

Also,duno if it is good idea,but i heared it works on Fonline 2.
How about when you are in some encounter and put a lighted flare on ground,everyone in world map will see it and can come to that encounter.Encounter would be visible until someone pick up that flare.I think this is a good idea for PVP TB traps.Also if radio /help too late,this flare can save your ass (when you need your other char or friend) but,it can also atract some enemies...

EDIT: Doors to Skum Pitt bar are locked... =/
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 02:58:27 pm by KILL N DIE »

Offline Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2013, 02:50:58 pm »
You could try to do some advertising through radio channels on FOnline 2 xD

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2013, 03:05:16 pm »
How about when you are in some encounter and put a lighted flare on ground,everyone in world map will see it and can come to that encounter.Encounter would be visible until someone pick up that flare.I think this is a good idea for PVP TB traps.Also if radio /help too late,this flare can save your ass (when you need your other char or friend) but,it can also atract some enemies...

EDIT: Doors to Skum Pitt bar are locked... =/
Heh I've done same thing for Flares in Wasteland2155 project years ago. But well, right now I'm focusing on fixing 2238 stuff, so it might be added later. Also, that limit for radio help will get removed.. anyone got an idea why was it introduced in the first place?

Skum Pitt is opened at 18.00, I think. As I said, bartenders in other towns will also sell nukas and cigarettes.

You could try to do some advertising through radio channels on FOnline 2 xD
Please.

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2013, 03:09:38 pm »
Also, that limit for radio help will get removed.. anyone got an idea why was it introduced in the first place?
I dont know why exactly, but I guess it could be "abused" to act as a mobiel tent/base. As long as someone keeps a char on duallog inside the encounter, he could keep sending distresses to his gang while nobody else would be able to drop into his enca fter this 10minute limit.

Not that it's much of a problem, but I guess 2238 devs didnt like the sound of that.

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2013, 03:15:25 pm »
Yeah, doesn't sound like a big issue.

- Removed time limit for sending radio distress,
- Removed global limit for buying private mines,
- Increased amount of 5mm AP/MFC restock at traders.

Changes will be in effect after server restart.

« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2013, 03:19:16 pm »
Yeah, doesn't sound like a big issue.

- Removed time limit for sending radio distress,
- Removed global limit for buying private mines,

Nice one.
Btw did you think about Ares? I think the stuff in ares isn't worth the power you need to get there,i think there should be added stuff like CAmk2,BA's,Ncr CA's or enclave CA's,Turbo plasma rifles,Yk 32 pulse pistol,more BP's,ammo like 4,7 caseless,2mmEC,HN AP Needler Cartridge

EDIT: Is there anyway that we could use SS withou 6 AP penalty? i mean srsly when i'm in tb battle and need to heal myself without using that stupid ss hotkey,i need 6AP like when bursting with BG? Thats kinda harsh...

EDIT 2: What you think about craftable Lighter?
Example:
For 1x
You need:
1x
1x
1x
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:49:39 pm by KILL N DIE »

« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2013, 04:06:34 pm »
Cars can be multipetimes lockpicked,i think it doesn't make sense also it can be abusive for EXP.

Offline DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2013, 04:16:42 pm »
KnD read more carefuly:

Okay,

Glow will be reworked, mobs will get boost and will also give more experience.
Tanker quest will be repeatable, it will have more enemies (also more powerful) and will spawn random loot.
I'm not sure about Mariposa and Sierra Army Depot but they might be changed too.
Ares will be moved to the desert, changed to a vast dungeon (at least 5-10 levels) and it will be the most difficult. Think of Novato on tlamk2.

These changes require a lot of work - probably at least several weeks of mapmaking, scripting etc.
Before I start working on it, I want to make crafting items more interesting - I mean crafting weapons/armors with various random bonuses - also like on tlamk2.
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2013, 05:02:05 pm »
EDIT: Is there anyway that we could use SS without 6 AP penalty? i mean srsly when i'm in tb battle and need to heal myself without using that stupid ss hotkey,i need 6AP like when bursting with BG? Thats kinda harsh...

EDIT 2: What you think about craftable Lighter?
Yup I know it's harsh but SuperStimpak spam was worse. It was simply necessary to deal with it.
And yep, craftable Lighter will be added to crafting list, maybe with a bit different list of resources. Thanks for suggestion.

Cars can be multipetimes lockpicked,i think it doesn't make sense also it can be abusive for EXP.
Yeah, that was quite a bug. Fixed. Thanks for reporting.

Also, I merged all banks into one. This means that you open one account and use it in all available banks (SF, VC, BH, Redding, NCR, Hub).
However, I don't know if it won't ruin other things somehow, so.... testing needed, again :)

« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2013, 06:04:13 pm »
Yup I know it's harsh but SuperStimpak spam was worse. It was simply necessary to deal with it.
And yep, craftable Lighter will be added to crafting list, maybe with a bit different list of resources. Thanks for suggestion.
Yeah, that was quite a bug. Fixed. Thanks for reporting.

Also, I merged all banks into one. This means that you open one account and use it in all available banks (SF, VC, BH, Redding, NCR, Hub).
However, I don't know if it won't ruin other things somehow, so.... testing needed, again :)

Good to know,thanks alot for your great work.
Btw what you think about M60? it weight less then a miniguns,so why we shouldn't be able to run with it?...
And another thing,steal skill is pretty useless,cause you now can't steal from NPC's,that should be fixed too so it will make sense having steal skill.

« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2013, 06:36:58 pm »
I think that M60 is ok.
Steal won't be changed for now, I've got a lot of other things to do.

Changes:
- Added recipe for a lighter.
Cathedral basement quest changes:
- now gives 1500xp instead of 150xp,
- does  no longer require Lockpick skill,
- added few valuable items.
San Francisco subway quest changes:
- now gives 2500xp instead of 250xp,
- added Flamer and Laser pistol, also some ammo,
- added few valuable items.

Offline DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2013, 06:39:50 pm »
Steal skill can be used on npc but it required more Player skill  also steal can be used on players.

M60 don't need BRD perks compared to minigun and that's why it's walk only weapon. This brd perks which are needed for miniguns can be switched for more crits or some tanky perks.

FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

Offline wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2013, 08:04:49 pm »
Nice job, keep it up. ;)

Suggestions:
1. SPACEBAR to end turn, CTLR+SPACEBAR to end combat - solution can be found here and here.

Bugs:
1. When having Traveller with me I am not able to enter location where you are supposed to kill rats in "Tent in wasteland" quest.