Author Topic: FOnline: Reloaded  (Read 145229 times)

Re: FOnline: Reloaded
« Reply #240 on: August 31, 2013, 10:20:02 pm »
Hey, the server is up!

Offline DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #241 on: September 01, 2013, 12:25:07 pm »
Looks pretty cool, like old good days on FOnline

Sunday night fever, 400+ :

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 09:31:51 am by DocAN. »
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

« Reply #242 on: September 11, 2013, 07:52:50 am »
Hi there,

I am new here.
I discovered Fonline reloaded a couple days ago, and this game is awesome!

I don't really know where i have to write something that sems to be a bug, so i write it here.
I could move the answer later if this is not the appropriate place.

I just encounter a bug in the game When you have to kill the chief or the rail line gan, quest given by the a NPC in the NCR (i think its the mayor).
When i come into the zone, unless i'm playing turn-based, all the NPC comes directly to me together (in Real time) and kill me... Most of the time, the warp zone doesn't work and im locked onto the zone withouth beeing able to flee... Then i die...

I dont know if this is a known bug, but this is very annoying as i lost 3 times my equipement there...

Thanks for your attention.

Offline JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #243 on: September 11, 2013, 08:49:05 am »
But they didn't attack you the first time you came there, right?
That's how it was in 2238. If you attack the gang, they will remember you after you come back.
It's to prevent a bluesuit to just come from respawn a few times and one-hex gang members
one by one, which makes the whole quest kind of ridiculous IMO. If they attacked you the first
time you appeared in the location then either it's a bug or Reloaded feature (but I doubt it).
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 09:06:24 am by b__B »

« Reply #244 on: September 11, 2013, 08:59:41 am »
But they didn't attack you the first time you came there, right?
That's how it was in 2238. If you attack the gang, they will remember you after you come back.
It's to prevent a bluesuit to just come from respawn a few times and one-hex gang members
one by one, which makes the whole quest kind of ridiculous IMO. If they attacked you the first
time you appeared in the location then either it's a bug or Reloaded feature (bu I doubt it).

You're right! That's exactly that! The first time they didnt attacked me, then they attack me each time.
But i guess the bug is that they attack in real mode while you didn't even choose this mode!
This is the problem.

I afford that they remenber my attack so they attack me automatically, but in real mode, 10 guys grouped : i have no chance to get back my stuff... and to finish that quest without the help of 4 or 5 people.

Offline JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #245 on: September 11, 2013, 09:09:53 am »
The combat mode in a location is decided the moment the location is created, which isn't always
obvious for players when it happens. In the case of this quest it's when you talk with the quest NPC
in NCR. That's when the quest location is created so you should have TB mode set then. Later only
admin can change combat mode in the location.

In 2238 there was a proposal to change it, so it would be decided the first time the quest location
is entered by a player, which I think would make more sense from player standpoint, but it was
a bit tricky to implement, so the idea stayed on paper.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 09:29:22 am by b__B »

« Reply #246 on: September 11, 2013, 09:45:30 am »
Ok so there is no way to restart this quest withouth asking to an admin i guess.
Thanks for your help.

Offline JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #247 on: September 11, 2013, 10:17:34 am »
Just go to NCR when it's crowded and ask for help with railway gang... not everyone
in the game is there to get you in every possible circumstance. In the worst case you
will lose some gear but at least you will learn who you shouldn't trust in the future ;)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 10:21:42 am by b__B »

« Reply #248 on: September 11, 2013, 08:21:56 pm »
ALso keep in mind that reloaded has its own forum under http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php where you would be more likely to find a quick answer for future questions. You can also check the irc channel on forestnet, #reloaded

Offline DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #249 on: November 07, 2013, 12:59:18 pm »
Hi there,

I am new here.
I discovered Fonline reloaded a couple days ago, and this game is awesome!

Make some Easy Jobs: http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Quests

Make quests: http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Quests

Check Survival Guides/Game Help board on forum: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?board=4.0

Good Luck !
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg

Offline kompreSor

• FOnline 3
« Reply #250 on: July 29, 2017, 10:47:37 pm »

« Reply #251 on: July 30, 2017, 05:46:57 pm »
https://youtu.be/vdRzq5jce6U

Ihmo, you shouldn't do that. First of all you ruin someone else works, second you act like kid who is angry for parents because they don't want to buy them new toy. If you already connected to the server, you should talk with Kilgore about it. Hiding and playing on the closed servers is same as break into someone's house and sitting there. Also uploading videos like that is bad too.

It's your fault that you got banned but ihmo this ban is deserved.  If you did something like this in my server and act like that, I would not only ban you. You're lucky that you are only banned.

Offline Slowhand

• Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!
« Reply #252 on: July 30, 2017, 06:13:20 pm »
Ihmo, you shouldn't do that. First of all you ruin someone else works, second you act like kid who is angry for parents because they don't want to buy them new toy. If you already connected to the server, you should talk with Kilgore about it. Hiding and playing on the closed servers is same as break into someone's house and sitting there. Also uploading videos like that is bad too.

It's your fault that you got banned but ihmo this ban is deserved.  If you did something like this in my server and act like that, I would not only ban you. You're lucky that you are only banned.

What can you do beyond banning someone?

Starter quest rats are deadly, good to see that Reloaded team increased PVE difficulty. I hope they release soon, I'm longing for a some good PVE to play.

« Reply #253 on: July 31, 2017, 04:24:37 pm »
I guess we should let the drama queen have her 5 minutes of internet fame.

Not the first and not the last drama queen that has been banned from reloaded, anyway.

Offline Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #254 on: August 01, 2017, 02:17:48 am »
Making video for pure text is disgusting thing to do, just saying~
Games are meant to be created, not played...