Author Topic: FOnline2 - Open Beta started  (Read 19234 times)

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
FOnline2 - Open Beta started
« on: July 06, 2013, 08:33:52 pm »
In case anyone hasn't noticed it yet, the open beta of the FOnline2 project just started.

The end of 2238 was unexpected, seeing the danger of community disappearance - we took the risk and announce our project for public. It's on to provide you fun and a place to enjoy FOnline. It's in fully playable state but at the same time a lot more must be done in order to fulfill our vision and ambition.  So our realese is in some way a forced decision, therefore we rushed with work like crazy in recent time. Some of the featuers are implified at the moment in comparism to our original concept - just to make them up and running, being playable.

This is normal game session, but in a beta state. So develop your characters, fight your way up in the wasteland chain and do whatever you always did before :)
If there wont be some kind of a total failure bugs (we aren't expecting such) earliest possible wipe will happend in like 3 months from now. You can expect a lot balance improvements then - those that couldn't be applied during the session.

The client can be found over at the FOnline2 board, as well as a place for help and suggestions to the game.

Links:
FOnline2 Forum
FOnline2 Client
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 12:44:58 pm by Lexx »

Re: FOnline2 - Open Beta started
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 09:08:40 pm »

But how can you start FOnline2 beta when FOnline1 didn't even leave the beta ?????

Offline xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 10:18:49 pm »
LagsOnline
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 10:10:34 am »
Lagging maps, I got very big drop fps when I enter Hub and few parts of Junktown. It is same as fonline tactics lags. :(

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 05:39:37 am »
Shows some promise but the game is a major grind fest. At one point i looked up to see 2 hours had gone by and it felt more like 4. I turned it off after that. I hope with time it can be improved upon

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2013, 11:37:07 am »
Thanks for announcing beta here. :)

Lagging maps, I got very big drop fps when I enter Hub and few parts of Junktown. It is same as fonline tactics lags. :(

Please report this.
http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?board=24.0

LagsOnline

We are getting closer to nail the lags.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 11:42:06 am by T-888 »

Offline JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 09:08:32 am »
Good luck with it.

Offline Rascal