FOnline Development > Questions and Answers

[2238] Factions

(1/3) > >>

E3245:
What scripts should I change to reduce the number of players required to own a base?

Lexx:
If I remember correct, it's simply a demand in the dialog of the base seller. Changing / removing the demand should be enough.

/Edit: Check the factions_player@d_HasRequiredFollowers(2) demand in e.g. junktown_baseseller dialog. Remove this to allow everyone to buy a base without having any other player in pack.

Nick.is.Back:
That won't work.I tryed

Ganado:
If you just delete the demand that Lexx mentioned, it will give two identical dialogue texts (You are a scout? You must have...etc.), since now both are applicable after getting rid of the second demand, if you are alone.

In the Dialog Editor, you'll see that one Answer goes to Dialog [30], while the other one goes to [6].

The first dialogue Answer node (the one that goes to [30]), still has the demand factions_player@d_HasNotRequiredFollowers (2). You should delete this whole answer. After this, you should only have the answer option that goes to [6].

Note: You can also delete Dialog [30] once you do this, as nothing connects to it.

tl;dr Delete the Answer (green text)  "[->6] You are a scout? You must have run across some..." and delete Dialog 30.
As well as deleting what Lexx said to delete. It should work then, I tested it.

stooperspence:
you can get the base purchase dialogue by modifying factions_player.fos.
At around line 353 within: bool d_HasRequiredFollowers(Critter& player, Critter@ npc, int num)
change:
int nearmembers = 0;
to:
int nearmembers = 3;
then run Clean.bat within server folder and re-start your server.
This should then allow purchase of base from any base seller
OR do Ganado suggested

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version