FOnline Development > FOnline Projects

FOnline: Survivors (2238 Continuation Project & Server)

<< < (2/7) > >>

lisac2k:

--- Quote from: T-888 on July 05, 2013, 11:47:36 pm ---I guess that was the time it was needed for him to figure out how to launch the server. :)

--- End quote ---

I guess that was also the time to find out there are people not sticking to topics on the forum. Get serious or find another place, seriously. The irrelevant stuff has been junked.

Spiritwind:
Sable, my lead programmer came up with the name FOnline: Black Rain.  I was wondering what you guys think?

lisac2k:
For me,the first association was Black Steel, the name of the Fallout mod developed by Lich (I think it never passed the alpha stage). Somehow, I personally have no affinity towards the rain in the Fallout world, dunno why exactly (maybe because there was no rain in the FO1/FO2?) Any other title propositions? Maybe you could start a poll as well.

Besmrtnik:
Hey I have problem, when I start the game is endless loading, and if I press escape

this happen

I tryed everything I know, delete cahche, and I dont know some other things, but nothing seems to fix it, please help me :D

wladimiiir:
I think server is down, I am just trying to connect without success. Would be great to have server status available somewhere. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version