General > News and Announcements

Open Source FOnline: 2238

<< < (4/14) > >>

Dark.:
Nice work, really appreciated.

Marktk:
Apparently i cant set up the admin part right, cause when i do the getaccess part, it doesn't give me admin as well as i cannot even use the ~getaccess command as it will just kick me off, am i doing something wrong?

JovankaB:

--- Quote from: Marktk on July 03, 2013, 08:56:32 pm ---Apparently i cant set up the admin part right, cause when i do the getaccess part, it doesn't give me admin as well as i cannot even use the ~getaccess command as it will just kick me off, am i doing something wrong?

--- End quote ---

If your password is any of these: pass, password, love, sex, god
change it to something else. There was a little joke scripted in 2238 for people trying to get admin access with these passwords.

Yarf:
Everything is working fine. Thanks for sharing your source and the tools. I'm a noob at Fonline modding (I almost just tranlated it in french and had a short experience of Fonline 2238). I bought the first in 97 for my 17's birthday. I'm a little sad you took down FO 2238, but I'm so thankful you shared it with us. Thanks again and sorry for my soooo bad english. (Useless post but I wanted to thank you for sharing your work with us, and of course, thanks to all the modders)

Wipe:

--- Quote from: b__B on July 03, 2013, 09:06:59 pm ---If your password is any of these: pass, password, love, sex, god
change it to something else. There was a little joke scripted in 2238 for people trying to get admin access with these passwords.

--- End quote ---

Also, password checking doesn't happen if you have debug mode enabled; in repository it's disabled by default, so it act like server previously running on fonline2238.net

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version