Author Topic: Fallout (New Vegas) : Project Brazil  (Read 7351 times)

Fallout (New Vegas) : Project Brazil
« on: June 29, 2013, 06:10:41 am »
This is a near Total Conversion for Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout: Project Brazil adds an all new story around a new player character, an adopted resident of Vault 18, embarking on a quest to a hidden complex in the ruins of Los Angeles. Along the way you'll discover a pitched battle between the Survivalist Army, the New California Republic, and The Super Mutants, which shapes the politics and events leading to the NCR's invasion of the Mojave. The story takes place in 2260 - many years before the "Courier" awakes in New Vegas, while the Enclave struggles to rise again on the West Coast.

The Mod branches off from New Vegas right from the New Game menu. The game will be released in chapters, with the first release containing 3 parts. The full campaign will contain 16 Main Quests and several side stories, all related to the player's journey through Vault 18 and the wasteland of San Bernardino. Their choices at each stage will shape the next, creating 2 plathroughs worth of unique content.

The download of the First Installment comes with a custom installer package containing a few optional add-ons for your game, like the SGhi.info REVELATION Interface, and DLC compatibility patches.

The game features several hours of new exploration and game play, with each branch of the story telling a new tale for repeat playthroughs.

Features

An Alternate Start in Vault 18 with a New Player Character and Main Quest.
A New Intro Video to really give it that "New Game"feeling.
An Ornate Main Quest Line with Compelling Side Quests rich in Fallout & Character Lore.
Hours of Voice Acting recorded at pro-quality in Radian-Helix Media's Tucson, Az Studio.
A Very Large Worldspace in California - The Black Bear Mountain National Forest.
An Epic War between The Super Mutants, The Survivalist Raiders, and The New California Republic.
A Pirate Radio Station DETH 981 with 2 New DJs and Quest + Crafting + Perk Unlocking Segments.
A News Radio Station called NCRPR - New California Republic Radio - with quest updates in the News.
5 Potential Human Companions and 2 Robot Companions available depending on player choices.

Source : http://www.moddb.com/mods/falloutprojectbrazil

Offline Gob

• The Good
Re: Fallout (New Vegas) : Project Brazil
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 11:04:13 am »
I have played it. It wasn't half bad but not good either. I'm expecting the second installment to be released the story seemed promising. I loved the robot companion and cyber dog companion.

Offline Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 11:10:09 am »
Had a bug which didn't let me continue after going to bed. Lost motivation then, because I didn't wanted to do the vault part again. I hate running through mazes.

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 06:49:55 pm »
I had bugs where I had to take a quest but the questgiver was nowhere to be found. So I mostly cheated my way out of the vault. I hope they will fix these bugs in the next releases.

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 07:41:50 pm »
yeah i ahevnt played it till now , because of bugs and such things . i will wait till its complete finnished , i mean till installment 3 is out and some patches ...

but it sounds good from what i have heard and seen , beside that that i think total conservations always seem to be alot buggy from my experience ...

i installed megamod for fallout 2 some days ago and now my patience is out , everytime i get corrupted savefiles and such things like ghost exe and so on :)

Offline Gob

• The Good
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 08:59:34 pm »
Sorry for offtopic but: What was the name of the FN:V mod that lets you go into the Fallout 3 world? I forgot and I can't find it anywhere.

Offline wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 09:09:19 pm »
Sorry for offtopic but: What was the name of the FN:V mod that lets you go into the Fallout 3 world? I forgot and I can't find it anywhere.
According to this it is not available to public anymore.

Offline Gob

• The Good
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 09:54:33 pm »
yeblya.. anyway thanks for the info.

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 09:49:31 am »
I might end up trying it when it gets farther along, but for now I'll stick with stalker/metro for my post apocalyptic games since their atmospheres are fantastic  (Dear god I hope metro tries a more sandbox/open world type game in a few years)

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 11:18:32 am »
I might end up trying it when it gets farther along, but for now I'll stick with stalker/metro for my post apocalyptic games since their atmospheres are fantastic  (Dear god I hope metro tries a more sandbox/open world type game in a few years)

They said they will release an SDK in the future. Also MLL multiplayer is in the making.