General > Community Feedback

Suggestions

<< < (2/9) > >>

wladimiiir:

--- Quote from: b__B on June 28, 2013, 03:40:27 pm ---No, .net in the name/domain means network (network of fonline developers). I really see no problem here.

--- End quote ---
Ah, then it is fine and explained for me. Didn't mean to offend you, it just didn't make sense to me and I like to see logic in everything. ;)

LagMaster:
how about you make a board for the engine tools(like mapper and dialog editor) with full instructions on how to download it(separetly) use and change(F.e adding new tiles to the Map editor library or new 2D critters in the game)

Dark.:

--- Quote from: LagMaster on June 28, 2013, 07:22:27 pm ---how about you make a board for the engine tools(like mapper and dialog editor) with full instructions on how to download it(separetly) use and change(F.e adding new tiles to the Map editor library or new 2D critters in the game)

--- End quote ---
That would be really nice.

BLDYMSS:

--- Quote from: LagMaster on June 28, 2013, 07:22:27 pm ---how about you make a board for the engine tools(like mapper and dialog editor) with full instructions on how to download it(separetly) use and change(F.e adding new tiles to the Map editor library or new 2D critters in the game)

--- End quote ---
+1

BenKain:
A board for story/dialog/written quest elements would be nice too. Or maybe just a prose section.

Maybe leaving some of the artistic boards from 2238 and expanding that a bit. There are a ton of people on here that can be making graphical content, if not for fonline, for the use of the forums or ooh-and-ahhh factor.

--- End quote ---

I think this is pretty important as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version