Author Topic: Post 2238, Deathsquad  (Read 8935 times)

Post 2238, Deathsquad
« on: June 28, 2013, 12:13:58 pm »
This post is in need of context from this topic. And since I feel like I need to address this and the 2238 is locked forever, I have to post it here. Now to the post.
___
Oh boy, just look at this cute bandwagon of rightcheosness and justice lovers. When did your harsh and mighty wasteland suddenly became carebear land?

I have to add that you all know awfully lot about DQ, especially the stuff even I didn't knew about and that includes people asked to join the DQ.
I haven't been playing actively since 2011, even though I tried new features and get to my max level every session, I did not know any new pvp players around, neither I was sure if any of the old pvp guys was still around. So naturally I decided to ask somebody whom've been active in the community and knew people from other gangs. After more than an hour talk and explanations he decided to help me with the recruitment. And even though I trusted him on this one, I still checked every single candidate for a team beforehand.
When I was thinking of creating such project, the main idea of it was to make a mystery. Something to talk about. Give excuse to make up various batshit crazy conspiracy theories about "those strange mute guys" and whom they might be. However the problem of it all was the complete idiocy of "fairness" and "justice" of your beloved SPECIAL system. No matter the skill, luck and gear you would eventually end up most of the time outnumbered by sheer amount of characters on the field. So to bypass this problem I decided to beef up each character in one way or another, thus creating a challenge for those seeking it and danger for others. In the end I still had to unbuff them more than a few times.

I'd imagine you of all the most serious and diehard people would appreciate the challenge and take it on like men. Instead what happened was the tears of first day bluesuits. I suppose it was unacceptable of me to think that way of you.
I almost sincirelly apologise for my totally rash and unthoughtful action of bringing some change, challange and mystery to the pvp players, I utmost assure you that this will never happen again.
Admittedly there was also other "goal" as well. To provoke and see the reactions of various groups of people to this: the devs, the players, the ones invomved in the project. But who cares about this stuff? so I'll skip this.

Now let me address Johnny Nuclear.
You see, JN, nobody said about DQ because almost no one knew about it in first hand. There was only two people whom were aware of DQ and not in it, and only because they frequented the game on their auth'd chars and happened to stumble on me talking to DQ. I did not explained anything at the time for a few reasons and I'd rather just say here that mainly it was -just- because the whole ordeal wasn't over.
I guess there's really not much to say, except: "Fuck you, it isn't Justice when innocent are hurt".
___
And that's pretty much it. And since SOMEONE can't wait to see replies, this topic will be open for discussion for some time. I guess I am somewhat curious to see how this whole thing will get twisted by some particularly gifted characters too.
I'm done here.
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.
irc V_guessWho

Re: Post 2238, Deathsquad
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 07:18:21 pm »
I haven't been playing actively since 2011...

When I was thinking of creating such project, the main idea of it was to make a mystery. Something to talk about. Give excuse to make up various batshit crazy conspiracy theories about "those strange mute guys" and whom they might be.

We didn't want your shitty mystery. You polluted pvP with garbage trolls. There's nothing more to say about it so its pointless to continue the discussion.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 07:21:43 pm by Hungry Sharky »

Offline JovankaB

• Rotator
  • JovankaB
Re: Post 2238, Deathsquad
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 08:03:29 pm »
I think one reply is enough, it's not leading into any discussion but a flame-bashing.
Let's keep the offtopic board free of 2238 dramas. Post something interesting instead.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 08:06:37 pm by b__B »