FOnline Development > FOnline Projects

FOnline2 Second Open Session starts at 10.01.2014!

(1/35) > >>

Skycast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyXd0GfdkJQ

2238 has ended but new hope is growing on the horizont!
We are happy to invite all Players to open beta of new FOnline2 server.
Start is on 6th of July at 12:00AM GMT+1 time.
Download link to the client will be released on 4th of July.
Register on official game forum http://forum.fonline2.com/index.php?topic=332.0 in order to get more information.

Mike Crosser:
Looks good actually.
What kind of server will it be?(PvP,RP,carebear,crafting or all combined)

Also lol at Vindicator=0$ any chance for that to be fixed?

Rascal:

--- Quote ---Looks good actually.
What kind of server will it be?(PvP,RP,carebear,crafting or all combined)
--- End quote ---

Server for all parts of the community, PvP, crafters, loners, RP, TB players etc.

--- Quote ---Also lol at Vindicator=0$ any chance for that to be fixed?
--- End quote ---

Its not a bug, its a feature. Its players shopkeeper. He is putting valuable items he crafted or found or looted - so the last thing he wants is to get from another player 12 broken shotguns and 5 radios in exchange - therefore hireable shopkeepers are accepting only caps as a payment.

Mike Crosser:

--- Quote from: Rascal on June 24, 2013, 10:40:09 am ---Server for all parts of the community, PvP, crafters, loners, RP etc.

Its not a bug, its a feature. Its players shopkeeper. He is putting valuable items he crafted or found or looted - so the last thing he wants is to get from another player 12 broken shotguns and 5 radios in exchange - therefore hireable shopkeepers are accepting only caps as a payment.

--- End quote ---

Borat approves.

JovankaB:
I think accepting only caps is a good idea and the whole project looks pretty nice and promising.
The name is a bit confusing "FOnline 2" sounds too big to me, something like the next engine by cvet.
It's not a huge deal, but I think you could have chosen something a little bit more modest :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version