"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 12:15:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Reviving of Dead Organisms!  (Read 10040 times)

Re: Reviving of Dead Organisms!
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 02:17:05 am »

Cyber Jesus, with most experiments you start on "lesser" animals, just like today where most medicines are tested on animals before going near human trials.  In this case it was the soviets and the soviets were like rats are for capitalistic pigs, we test on dogs!  First test cutting off dogs head and see if you can make it come back to life, second test would be seeing if it is possible to interconnect the dog with a machine and create a cybernetic being.  You HAVE to do both steps with animals before humans as having the first step done with an animal successful and then going straight to human testing on a cybernetic being would be extremely fatal to the first test subjects.

On a side note, I love reading about the experiments both sides tried doing during the cold war, a lot of very creative thinking took place then.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2013, 12:00:38 am »

Looking better at that dog robot thing reminds me of General Barnaky from FOT after he was converted to a robot. maybe they got inspired from there when they made him.

or the guy from Borderlands don't remember his name tho

also

http://calvertjournal.com/comment/show/821/dmitry-itskov-avatar-2045-project-immortality-cyborg
http://purpleslinky.com/trivia/science/five-mad-scientists-who-went-too-far-in-the-name-of-science/
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 12:27:36 am by Gob »

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2013, 11:15:47 pm »

All I can say what a creative idea and what it could and will lead too! Hopefully I will become robot-human cyborg cross breeder!

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 01:28:36 am »

If only this technology could revive 2238...
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 19 queries.