"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 08:53:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Mad Max (Video Game)  (Read 8023 times)

Mad Max (Video Game)
« on: June 19, 2013, 06:54:41 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qk04tWc19E" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qk04tWc19E</a>
Platform(s)   Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One

What do you think?
Re: Mad Max (Video Game)
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 07:59:03 am »

It sucks and that's strange. It's f***ing Mad Max... It should epically rock.

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 09:23:30 am »

Fuck that looks weird.
Founder of Fallout Online Australia
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 09:33:38 am »

Not bad but I prefer play as Mad Max in Fallout New Vegas with mod Mad Max. :D

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 12:47:06 pm »

Not bad but I prefer to play as Mad Max in real life with my dog.

lol this trailer is weird as fuck. whats with that guy over there? why was he diying? whats with the bomb stuck in the ground? how did max get there? lolz i bet the game will be shit and they will make the movies look like crap.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:00:20 pm by Gob »

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 03:08:46 pm »

The more post apocalyptic games the better.
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 03:56:18 pm »

Not bad but I prefer to play as Mad Max in real life with my dog.

lol this trailer is weird as fuck. whats with that guy over there? why was he diying? whats with the bomb stuck in the ground? how did max get there? lolz i bet the game will be shit and they will make the movies look like crap.

Not bad, you are "real" Mad Max with that helmet and call of duty ghost's bandana. ;) I do not know why you hate it, it is the first trailer. » It remains to be seen, how it will be. Do not limit yourself to a one, two, three games...  ::)

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 04:44:06 pm »

Not bad, you are "real" Mad Max with that helmet and call of duty ghost's bandana. ;) I do not know why you hate it, it is the first trailer. » It remains to be seen, how it will be. Do not limit yourself to a one, two, three games...  ::)

bitch wtf, i took that picture after i got home from airsoft. i don't even play call of duty i stopped doing so after call of duty 4. and i'm not limited to 2-3 games i will play just about any game if its good and not a complete ripoff like your beloved fallout new vegas(shit they even said it was a cheap game) and fallout 3. yeah  it's the first trailer the first CGI(shit its not even a good trailer, you can see some loose pixels if you look closely) trailer no actual gameplay, no back story,no information, no nothing. i was thought that the first impression you make counts a lot. and right now that trailer left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

The more post apocalyptic games the better.

i would rather have no apo games if they turn to be shit. quality over quantity!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 04:57:07 pm by Gob »

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 05:50:03 pm »

Most movie tie in games suck major balls.

If it follows the line of other movie tie in games it will probably be 3rd person shooter with quests and a driving section here and there.

Gob

• The Good
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 06:43:57 pm »

Most movie tie in games suck major balls.

If it follows the line of other movie tie in games it will probably be 3rd person shooter with quests and a driving section here and there.

it will probably some bullshit like Rage

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2013, 06:47:56 pm »

I'm hopeful for it.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2013, 07:12:47 pm »

bitch wtf, i took that picture after i got home from airsoft. i don't even play call of duty i stopped doing so after call of duty 4. and i'm not limited to 2-3 games i will play just about any game if its good and not a complete ripoff like your beloved fallout new vegas(shit they even said it was a cheap game) and fallout 3. yeah  it's the first trailer the first CGI(shit its not even a good trailer, you can see some loose pixels if you look closely) trailer no actual gameplay, no back story,no information, no nothing. i was thought that the first impression you make counts a lot. and right now that trailer left me with a sour taste in my mouth.

i would rather have no apo games if they turn to be shit. quality over quantity!

It remains to be seen how it will be. ;) You do not need so upset, I had specially written it to liven up discussions.

Merle

• "How's about a big hug for your old pal Merle?"
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2013, 07:25:57 pm »

Well... it can't be worse than this.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fRkjwJhMlc" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fRkjwJhMlc</a>
Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you *keep* it a *secret*! Why didn't you tell the world, EH?
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2013, 08:18:31 pm »

I'm hopeful for it.
Hope springs eternal.
No not really. Bottle that shit up and save it for later.
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 10:19:42 pm »

He doesnt even look like Mel Gibson!
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 18 queries.