"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 05:12:00 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Ghost Town PVP Screens  (Read 45166 times)

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
Re: Ghost Town PVP Screens
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2013, 10:10:07 pm »

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2013, 10:22:46 pm »

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2013, 10:34:02 pm »

DocAN.

• Testing FO: Reloaded
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2013, 02:08:00 am »

Made a lot of screens but this two are best :D

« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 02:11:37 am by DocAN. »
FOnline: Reloaded - Post apocalyptic mmorpg
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2013, 02:53:59 am »

DoCan
Nice to see that someone else made screens too) btw bring moar people later,i like those swarms alone vs6...)

I also meet deathsquad...)

Madness

At least i killed one of them...

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2013, 10:05:03 pm »

Redivivus

• Fear
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2013, 10:19:28 pm »

Pro? ha ha ha...
Merkava cannot into sarcasm.
Innocence proves nothing
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2013, 10:20:27 pm »

Merkava cannot into sarcasm.
That was a sarcasm too...
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2013, 01:38:34 am »

I can feel your tears deathnabs and others...)

wladimiiir

• Rotator
  • Independent FOnline developer
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2013, 09:51:51 am »

I am not a PvP guy, my PvP experience is very limited as participating on some TCs in the past or some hinkley fights, but I last few days I was doing some PvP in Ghost town.
I would like to share my feeling about PvP.

First of all, IMO the only PvP suitable class is BG tank and all other classes are just supporters, but can't really compare 1vs1 to BigGunner. As you can also see on pictures lots of BG Avenger carriers who will 1 shot you easily. I like to play SG, but seriously, there is not really chance of surviving in PvP fight as SG class.

Second of all, and that was the most frustrating experience for me, is the SuperStimpak key binding. Even if I could snipe the enemy player, or plasma grenade him to death, he would just use key to use SS and there was no chance for me to kill him (and survive). This is like the most shitty thing in these fights as there is no chance to kill someone who is instantly spawning SS key (unless you have BG class who can 1 shot him).

I am no saying that my builds were perfect, but I think that even non-perfect build should be able to compete with anyone, but that is not really the case in 2238. So for now, I have no motivation to continue PvP in Ghost Town. ;D

Just wanted to share my opinion as the opinion of the guy who is kinda new to PvP. Cheers. ;)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:53:56 am by Mike Wall »

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2013, 10:39:00 am »

Mike its just partial truth, Also SG cripplers,snipers,sneakers are very viable builds. I played Tank pistolero crippler with finesse and all Crit perks. This build was so far most fun build i have tried, even if i died in 60% fights, it was so much fun to get lucky rolls in 1v1/1v2 fights, when i crippled 2x/3x in row(mostly arms and legs).

Also gauss snipers/crit dealers are one of the most effective builds in current PA/APA era, becouse head is the last vunlerable body part of APA wearers.

Superstimming just prolongs fights, enables advanced tactics with difrent roles(tanks/damage dealers), so prolonging fights is same as prolonging fun period of the game cycle IMHO.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:42:59 am by greenthumb »
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2013, 10:41:53 am »

I think NOW, with gauss guns, pulse rifles and vindicators, we have some balance. Of course, gauss cant rush a BG, snipers must shoot at max range. Pulse Rifle can kill a BG in the first shot if you are lucky. The main thing here is that the only class which can be full tank (with all anti-crit perks) is BG (or gatling laser), so they are the worse thing you can find playing a crit build. Anyway when i get into ghostown i usually play a melee, and usually defeat enemies 1vs1 (They usually run away afraid of losing their apa... or just run while their friends come to kill me)
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2013, 11:27:16 am »

Basically what you are saying is that you are a noob and don't know how to play (no offense). The truth is that it's all about bypasses and trust me, sg class is the most powerful class in long range fights, basically 3 or 4 gauss pistoleros can easily kill any tank (under such heavy fire even stonewall man of steel character gets knocked out quite often) and for example "pro" critbursters like Big Lebowski have no anti-crit protection so all you have to do is to shoot him twice to his head and he's dead.
Anyway when i get into ghostown i usually play a melee, and usually defeat enemies 1vs1 (They usually run away afraid of losing their apa... or just run while their friends come to kill me)
Actually a melee guy with plasma torch is something I personally find overpowered, saw one guy killing like 6 enemies with his plasma torch (one hit - one dead) and the worst thing is that you barely hit him from one or two hexes due to in your face! perk and even snipers have problems because these builds have stonewall so yea, if you want to be extremely effective and be rambo at the same time, go for plasma torch I guess.
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2013, 11:37:40 am »

Plasma torch is a little OP, but its the only good thing melee has. The 90% of the time im using supersledge and its damage sucks. Gauss pistols can shoot from 50 hex and get better damage. My range is 2 hex, my damage is lower and people can (and will) run away. Plasma torch is the only viable melee weapon.

And yes, we have inda face perk. 50% failing, so... you have a 50% chances to survive, cos you dont usually survive a 1hex BG burst
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2013, 12:03:14 pm »

Basically what you are saying is that you are a noob and don't know how to play (no offense). The truth is that it's all about bypasses and trust me, sg class is the most powerful class in long range fights, basically 3 or 4 gauss pistoleros can easily kill any tank (under such heavy fire even stonewall man of steel character gets knocked out quite often) and for example "pro" critbursters like Big Lebowski have no anti-crit protection so all you have to do is to shoot him twice to his head and he's dead.Actually a melee guy with plasma torch is something I personally find overpowered, saw one guy killing like 6 enemies with his plasma torch (one hit - one dead) and the worst thing is that you barely hit him from one or two hexes due to in your face! perk and even snipers have problems because these builds have stonewall so yea, if you want to be extremely effective and be rambo at the same time, go for plasma torch I guess.
I maybe  don't survive much but i have good crits and doesnt matter if you have APA or friends,i don't need em...)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 21 queries.