"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 19, 2024, 08:29:38 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Ghost Town PVP Screens  (Read 45855 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
Re: Ghost Town PVP Screens
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2013, 12:53:53 am »

have you ever killed me when i was at full hp? no you didn't. i'd rather shoot what i can kill. i ALMOST killed you but you ran away like a coward behind some barrels and started swallowing stimpacks.
And you were?

btw- almost is not dead :)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 01:11:51 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #121 on: June 23, 2013, 03:33:24 am »

You ran away like a coward
You must be talking about yourself. Your whole tactic is shooting someone´s back (specially if they are fighting other people) and run away behind a wall to enable sneak again... So pro...

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #122 on: June 23, 2013, 09:41:20 am »

You must be talking about yourself. Your whole tactic is shooting someone´s back (specially if they are fighting other people) and run away behind a wall to enable sneak again... So pro...

your whole tactic is running in APA with at least 6 other guys swallowing as many super stimpacks as possible. i've just adapted to playing solo. and yes, i am pro. i do more damage than you did with your gang members altogether.

Quote from: STALKER
And you were?

LeadLunchMK3
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 09:45:17 am by DeputyDope »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #123 on: June 23, 2013, 09:13:42 pm »

your whole tactic is running in APA with at least 6 other guys swallowing as many super stimpacks as possible. i've just adapted to playing solo. and yes, i am pro. i do more damage than you did with your gang members altogether.

LeadLunchMK3
bitch please

you never killed me with leadlunch, I always kill you cause I have a motion sensor

You only come close to killing me cause you have 2 others with you doing concentrated fire, thats why I use SS you scrub
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 09:16:39 pm by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »
Back In-Game :D

hejmr

• Berlin.
« Reply #124 on: June 23, 2013, 10:58:58 pm »

Lucky to kill 4 BBS with Atomic. (Motion sensor did a lot of work for us)
Ok gente, temos que ficar calmos e fazer a coisa certa. Temos que matar Mushushu e o enterrar no quintal de Napalm.
« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2013, 11:38:53 am »

The 95% of the time I wasnt wearing APA, in the first week, the 80% of the time i was alone. The second week i teamed up with some guys, but just played with them if i saw them ingame. About the SS, healing yourself is wrong now? I played with sniper build, If I dont heal myself im dead in the 2nd burst, anyway I manage to kill your BG sneaker more times than u killed me.

Oh, u playing solo... yeah, I think you forget about the other sneakers and when u team up to kill people in bunker, and when you attack a group who is fighting another group (which is like playing with the 2nd one). Well, at least i was able to play 5 builds in 2 weeks and succeed with all them. You were just able to troll with a sneaker.
« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2013, 04:40:58 pm »

Some pics:

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 04:43:54 pm by Furior »
« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2013, 06:22:21 pm »

Lol Furior I remember that, forgot there was no way out  :P

Sadly I'm a really bad photographer since I mostly focus on pvp so when I press F3 nothing is really happening but anyway I will post two pictures I managed to take in Ghost town.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2013, 06:49:05 pm »

The 95% of the time I wasnt wearing APA, in the first week, the 80% of the time i was alone. The second week i teamed up with some guys, but just played with them if i saw them ingame. About the SS, healing yourself is wrong now? I played with sniper build, If I dont heal myself im dead in the 2nd burst, anyway I manage to kill your BG sneaker more times than u killed me.

Oh, u playing solo... yeah, I think you forget about the other sneakers and when u team up to kill people in bunker, and when you attack a group who is fighting another group (which is like playing with the 2nd one). Well, at least i was able to play 5 builds in 2 weeks and succeed with all them.

i played only in the last 4 days of this game and most the time i was playing alone and rarely  with EdWood but this is it. cookies, have you heard of them? yeah, right. sniper build with 240HP. seems legit.

You were just able to troll with a sneaker.
Mission successful.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 06:52:58 pm by DeputyDope »
« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2013, 07:44:51 pm »

Sniper or not, does it matter? I was quick using SS, thats all. The fact is you couldnt use SS due to your kind of character and seeing people using them annoyed you. Dont try to be cool saying you were alone, I saw you playing with more people. I remember once you were allied with Killndie and another guy to kill me in the bunker (I was alone with APA and vindicator)

This is me defending the bunker with mines and a gauss pistol, 3 guys spent more than 1 hour to kill me, 2 of them with combat builds and another one with a traps builds to make a safe path, the best thing was that when they finally manage to kill me, I returned to the bunker and killed them 1vs3 (Me with APA, and they with APA,PAandCA). I enjoyed those mines.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 08:04:52 pm by Furior »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2013, 07:58:45 pm »

The fact is you couldnt use SS due to your kind of character and seeing people using them annoyed you.

yes the fact that i was bursting people with max BRD character for 100HP (or less) and 6AP usage while SS healing took only 3 AP annoyed me.
« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2013, 08:02:51 pm »

Well, enemies healing themselves wasnt a problem to me because i didnt have to hide like a rat each time I shot. You can try 1 hex them when, you can try to knock back them, cripple them, etc. Things you couldnt do with your shitty character and your shitty combat style.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2013, 08:04:45 pm »

Things you couldnt do with your shitty character and your shitty combat style.

wait there was such a thing as "shitty combat style"? i think you're mad.

« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2013, 08:07:33 pm »

Maybe you have reason there, what you did cannot be called style... cannot be called combat... well, I was talking about that shoot and hide you used to do.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2013, 08:10:21 pm »

cannot be called combat...

combat means engaging in a battle. which i did. and killed lots of mofos while i was at it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 08:12:39 pm by DeputyDope »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.