"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 06:17:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Ghost Town PVP Screens  (Read 45171 times)

Re: Ghost Town PVP Screens
« Reply #105 on: June 21, 2013, 09:57:49 pm »

you fucken suck.

all you do is run around with 3 other BG sneakers hoping you can take down at least ONE BG tank.

and when you do, you guys end up getting raped by their friends

Dope has a crazy build and i almost never seen him die before killing at least a couple of players in a row..that-s very good.I played a little while against him just for fun and my kill ratio was one on five from his side.So that's for me means a very skillful opponent.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2013, 10:02:06 pm »

i can upload the screens i took from my kills but i'm afraid imgur's servers will overload from my awesomeness.
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2013, 10:07:02 pm »

i can upload the screens i took from my kills but i'm afraid imgur's servers will overload from my awesomeness.

Your only problem is that you take shit too fucking serious man.Laugh about it,dying is fun.
Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2013, 10:30:43 pm »

Dope has a crazy build and i almost never seen him die before killing at least a couple of players in a row..that-s very good.I played a little while against him just for fun and my kill ratio was one on five from his side.So that's for me means a very skillful opponent.
Not from what I see

All I see him is in his sneaker guy with his butt buddy Edwood
Back In-Game :D

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2013, 10:55:10 pm »

Not from what I see

you got eye problems then. i'd say only 25% of the time i play with edwood, the rest i roll solo.

PS: too lazy to upload screens for a buncha noobs crying in a corner. i am awesome already, i don't need to prove it to noobs.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 10:58:22 pm by DeputyDope »
« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2013, 11:42:16 pm »

you got eye problems then. i'd say only 25% of the time i play with edwood, the rest i roll solo.

PS: too lazy to upload screens for a buncha noobs crying in a corner. i am awesome already, i don't need to prove it to noobs.
from what i see the only way in which you are awesome is dying, a lot of my pics say so as well.. Urukhai you and your friends too, so dont be so proud about your pics.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2013, 05:23:26 am »

I thought I uploaded these but didn't, These screens are old

More screens from today :D (or at least more were)
http://imgur.com/a/i3pqL

@Dope- Had you even killed me when I was at full HP? I think you killed me sometimes but thats when I was at around 30 HP
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 05:39:12 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »
Back In-Game :D
« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2013, 07:52:47 am »

http://imgur.com/a/gYXg5
note: most pics on the bottom are 2-4 vs. 6-8
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2013, 08:00:44 am »

http://imgur.com/a/gYXg5
note: most pics on the bottom are 2-4 vs. 6-8
2-4 6-8? i killed you and your friend like 4 times alone. ill be uploading all pics later so you can stop talking bull....

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2013, 08:03:11 am »

@Dope- Had you even killed me when I was at full HP? I think you killed me sometimes but thats when I was at around 30 HP

have you ever killed me when i was at full hp? no you didn't. i'd rather shoot what i can kill. i ALMOST killed you but you ran away like a coward behind some barrels and started swallowing stimpacks.

Quote from: Maximo
from what i see the only way in which you are awesome is dying, a lot of my pics say so as well.. Urukhai you and your friends too, so dont be so proud about your pics.

i pvp alot, ofc i die alot, dumbass.
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2013, 08:07:24 am »

2-4 6-8? i killed you and your friend like 4 times alone. ill be uploading all pics later so you can stop talking bull....
good for you, but hawks isn't my faction so idk what you mean by "friends", i guess skillz in a game that will shut down in 2 days matter for a no life such as yourself, oh well..

« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 08:09:39 am by McLooter »
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2013, 03:46:31 pm »

good for you, but hawks isn't my faction so idk what you mean by "friends", i guess skillz in a game that will shut down in 2 days matter for a no life such as yourself, oh well..
People still acts like mega faggots even when server is 1 day about to die...)

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2013, 03:48:09 pm »

Faggots, faggots never changes...

(Sorry had to.)
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.
« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2013, 07:20:52 pm »

i dont know and dont care who is hawks. i cant answer to you, killndie AND dope, too much pro together. and it matters to you more than me for you to upload the pics and show how zzkilled yoo harr
« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2013, 07:50:18 pm »

i dont know and dont care who is hawks. i cant answer to you, killndie AND dope, too much pro together. and it matters to you more than me for you to upload the pics and show how zzkilled yoo harr
you react too much like killndie and dope, which is sad. i'm just posting pics of what fun I had with the game and think the players that came and gave us pvp are awesome, that's all
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 22 queries.