"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 02:28:04 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Why to waste someny work someny peaple?  (Read 9658 times)

Why to waste someny work someny peaple?
« on: June 09, 2013, 12:38:46 pm »

For what waste this many summer achievements how already to transform it

transfer the np game to wp
wp is advertising such shits often in order into it to play and people are conned a traffic on the server is becoming
most probably kind of this way to advertise fonline 2238 it quite a lot new it would appear and will be enough around a few it would stay a bit so that this game revives
I don't know what principles of accepting into the protectorate on wp are I suspect around some reverence of profits from micro payments but what there to do micropayments and this way nobody normal will be smsów to send at least....

kind of this way too smsa it was possible to get Adwenced Power Armor

http://violetfall.pl/site/
Such a last example of the game advertised on wp in the phase of the baby's sleeping bag and with the plenty bugs little play (because without basic mechanisms) with the hastily done micro system of the payment from which still nobody will use: P
really compared with it fonline 2238 it is an example of the stability and plauyabilty

oryginal text

Po co marnować tylu letni dorobek jak już to przekształcić

przenieście grę np na wp
wp reklamuje nieraz takie gówna żeby w to zagrać i ludzie się nabierają robi się ruch na serwerze
pewnie jakby tak rozreklamować fonline 2238 to sporo nowych by się pojawiło i wystarczy ze kilku by zostało to trochę by ożyła ta gra
nie wiem jakie są zasady przyjęcia w protektorat na wp podejrzewam ze jakąś cześć zysków z mikro płatności ale co tam zrobić mikropłatności i tak nikt normalny nie będzie smsów wysyłać chociaż ....

jakby tak za smsa można było dostać Adwenced Power Armor

http://violetfall.pl/site/
Taki ostatni przykład gry reklamowanej na wp w fazie beta i z mnóstwem bugów mało grywalnej (bo bez podstawowych mechanizmów) z naprędce zrobionym systemem mikro płatności z których i tak nikt nie skorzysta :P
naprawdę w porównaniu z tym fonline to przykład stabilności i grykrywalność

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
Re: Why to waste someny work someny peaple?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 02:48:33 pm »

Google Translator failed you I`ll try to translate into slighly less broken english.

In short MySzK is suggesting to transform the game under wings of some kind of sponsor in order to save years of hard work. He wants 2238 to act like this one - http://violetfall.pl/site/, he also suggested that the sponsor will get their money back from players thanks to the paid content(like buying APA for money.)
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 05:54:57 pm »

xsarq thenx for short translation

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 09:03:34 pm »

Based off of what xsarq said, I think that would violate copyright, if you pay to get any type of in-game content.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 04:51:31 pm »

Based off of what xsarq said, I think that would violate copyright, if you pay to get any type of in-game content.
Not as s non-profit. Of course, you'd have to get rid of excess revenue at the end of the year, but that's simple enough; Cut a check to another non-profit.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 05:31:21 pm »

You can't do that.
That would breach copyright.
If the Devs earn money of it (IE player gibs moneis for Power Armor) Bethesda will sue their ass off.

I mean they sued Notch (maker of Minecraft) for naming his game "Scrolls" for fuck sake.

Michaelh139

• Goin for 900,000...
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 08:01:53 pm »

You can't do that.
If the Devs earn money of it (IE player gibs moneis for Power Armor) Bethesda will sue their ass off.

I mean they sued Notch (maker of Minecraft) for naming his game "Scrolls" for fuck sake.
What?.....

What?

They have, copyright, over the word "Scrolls"?

W-w-.... what?  (And by his game you mean minecraft right?  He had to change it to minecraft I guess?)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 08:25:17 pm by Michaelh139 »
Whenever I say something, imagine \"In my opinion"/ being in the front of every sentence.
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 08:03:30 pm »

You can't do that.

You can sue anyone for anything. I could sue you for breathing. You could countersue me for the same thing. It’s up to the courts to decide if it has merit. (A rather novel version of this was some guy in Russia who tried to patent clouds; As they would then be HIS property, he could sue anyone who “damaged or defaced” them, hence he could sue corporations for air pollution. Fortunately or not, he lost his patent suit.)
I for one would take that risk- If I knew ANYTHING about programming. I don’t.
No profits can get away with a lot of things that for-profits can’t, and there are a few other… ¿How should I say this? A few other “handy tricks” to get around the finer particulars of copyright laws.

Mike Crosser

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2013, 01:16:03 am »

What?.....

What?

They have, copyright, over the word "Scrolls"?

W-w-.... what?  (And by his game you mean minecraft right?  He had to change it to minecraft I guess?)
No,he was making another game after he had finished minecraft.
He named it Scrolls and Bethesda rushed to sue because people may confuse it with their game that they were making that year (The elder scrolls Skyrim).
Obviously they lost and Scrolls is out today with it's intended name.
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 01:59:43 am »

No,he was making another game after he had finished minecraft.
He named it Scrolls and Bethesda rushed to sue because people may confuse it with their game that they were making that year (The elder scrolls Skyrim).
Obviously they lost and Scrolls is out today with it's intended name.
Demonstrating my point.
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 11:09:12 pm »

A Traitor has right
If you cnow how it can be walk a round
or in case of sue process probably ben in cantry wher is server ...... we invite to Poland = meny years of cort work guaranteed and verdict punishment some % from profits
its bether then nathing

Mike Crosser

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2013, 11:53:03 pm »

A Traitor has right
If you cnow how it can be walk a round
or in case of sue process probably ben in cantry wher is server ...... we invite to Poland = meny years of cort work guaranteed and verdict punishment some % from profits
its bether then nathing
It's still illegal.
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2013, 01:08:00 am »

It's still illegal.
Not as a non-/not-for-profit enterprise. Also, if there it is privet-user only, it is inherently exempt… For example, if you loaded FO/FO2/FO:T into YOUR computer, then let YOUR friends use YOUR computer, you’re beyond legal.

Mayck

• Rotator
  • ...shhhh...
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 11:08:39 am »

Regardless of being free or not, technically Bethesda as the copyright owner can come and shutdown even non-profit free projects. But most companies don't do that, if you don't give the reason to do so... So the point of not providing any payed services is just to not piss them off.
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2013, 03:34:36 pm »

Regardless of being free or not, technically Bethesda as the copyright owner can come and shutdown even non-profit free projects. But most companies don't do that, if you don't give the reason to do so... So the point of not providing any payed services is just to not piss them off.
Those considerations do make it… EASIER… To ignore…
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.