Other > General Game Discussion

FOnline: 2238 Gallery

(1/5) > >>

Wipe:
As some probably know, some time ago i've set a tiny gallery with various pictures from and related to game. Wasn't meant to be anything official, but now it looks like a good base for that. I'm going to update it a bit (FanArt and Random folders) in next days, to not loose what players has made having Fallout/FOnline in mind, and shared it here. Even if parts of forum are going to stay, same thing can't be said about pictures uploaded to various hosters.

There are people still active in these last days, would you like to share "moments from the game"? I perfectly know that such threads already exists, but i'd really won't start downloading them one by one. It's more about whole packages (.zip/.rar/.7z) which could be put on the new server (like these two from Kilgore and Nice Boat). I can't and won't promise that every picture will be used - that would be overkill - but for sure we'll keep these which shows the game from different points, and how it changed over the years. So, if anyone have a few minutes for upload, it would be great :)

xsarq:

I just realized Deathclaws=Rancors

JovankaB:
Always assume there is a GM around when you say something in the game:

Hm, I deleted many screens, but I still have a few interesting ones. I will prepare my package later.

Senocular:

--- Quote from: JovankaB on June 08, 2013, 03:00:06 pm ---Always assume there is a GM around when you say something in the game:

Hm, I deleted many screens, but I still have a few interesting ones. I will prepare my package later.

--- End quote ---
I can't believe you are actually showing off with this screen. Spying on players? How low is that?

Lexx:
So what, every GM is doing it every once in a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version