"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 11:29:46 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: best memories of 2238  (Read 14779 times)

Re: best memories of 2238
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013, 12:38:25 pm »

Heh,best memories.
The first day i came ncr,Azura planted a shiny explosive on my back.Boom.*It s my first day,have mercy on me for fucks sake!**welcome to the wasteland puppy*She  answered,and then helped me settle down.
I was rolling with a bunch of noobs roleplaying survivors in our hole,that was sweet.I don t even remember their name,none of them used IRC.One of them once told me i was like the rain in the desert.Ultra gay maybe,but still,i choose my name and my playstyle from that moment on.And then,when they quit because of difficulties,i met Malice Song,Wind Drift,and i don t even remember why i was unpolite to them,because i d love to spend even a single other day with them like we spent many at the time.No grudeges guys,i love you.
Then the Maltese Falcon stuff,a pve faction for newbies and non/hardcore veterans.SO many sweet memories and laughter..collpased for a guy who did not like our pacific behaviour...then some rolling as a free man,with Enzotainment and/or Mike Wall.Defending Redding during the rp unguarded town projects,under the aegis of the lost children,i still remember Headshot (or was it Caviano..?)with his mutant skin and minigun facing CA players.Hanging with Dope...the death of Ulrek...And then with Kitty,her bf,Peter,Burnedman and all the others.....and how many faces..how many voices have i forgot now but i will always remember within my heart...This was more than a game.This stream of emotion will never leave me.

Tla is better,everyone know,but 2238 has something Tla will never have.Emotions.Humanity.No dramas,no forum pvp there,no feels.

And call me fag,i do not care...i am crying a tear,and it's not even manly.

Indeed, perhaps one day we shall meet
Out in the country, or maybe on the street
Until that day here shall I wait
For death or for life, whichever my fate
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 01:29:51 pm »

Tla is better,everyone know,but 2238 has something Tla will never have.Emotions.Humanity.No dramas,no forum pvp there,no feels.

TLA is better? No way! Not worse or better. It's just different, i personally always liked 2238 because of the gameplay and variety. Also it's just different. Aside from the trolls (bad ones), bullies and other rude people this would be an awesome community.
Like everyone else, i made a bunch of bad friends and enemies but i made a lot of more friends. Lost friends too.

And yes, i'll tell you something: this game reveals your true nature. Bad 'n good things. During these three years i felt happy and sad, very angry!, very very lonely and pretty good accompanied in other moments, compromised, powerful and weak.
IT IS like a little, pixelated demo version of the reality.

Things like:

1-"omfg you noob, fat fag bitch nigger"
or

2-Having a good hunt, sucessfully capture a town, craft your first plasma rifle (and maybe being bombed with it at bazaar), dividing the spoils among the allies after a battle, quests & events, having a talk sharing nukas, get lost in the middle of nowhere with a wrecked buggy.. ETC

I personally choose the second one, i would sacrifice myself supporting some "bad vibes" to have a great moment with friends or alone that i would be glad to remember and forget the bad ones.

My best memories were making a big group of people at prewipe madness more than 3 years back when i used to be Mia Wallace. Having big pvp fights in every town and later in New Reno. Going hunt to Sanfran, defending the first bases etc

Thank you guys, it's been a good time, i'll miss you all!
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 04:23:12 pm »

i didnt say the most, but ONE OF. learn to read. also yes, richest in current session.

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2013, 04:56:04 pm »

i didnt say the most, but ONE OF. learn to read. also yes, richest in current session.
70% of the players here have no idea who you even are, and you say you are one of the most hated? lul

Redivivus

• Fear
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2013, 06:57:12 pm »

Best memories?
Hmm...
Those first feelings of exploring when nobody really can help you. Good old towns with only one entrance and Modoc, the last town standing.

First TC and falling deep inside brainless killing everything that moves, killing poor innocent bluesuits in Vault City and NCR when guards were too dumb to follow you around the corner.

Seeing how people you know for ages leaving or mutating into another form of 2238 life being.

One way or another this game became a part of everybody's life. Farewell.
Innocence proves nothing

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2013, 09:29:22 pm »

Who are you?!?!?

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2013, 10:06:50 pm »

70% of the players here have no idea who you even are, and you say you are one of the most hated? lul

exactly. good way to play 2238.
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2013, 10:11:02 pm »

Didn't you just admit that you hate him?

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2013, 10:14:12 pm »

Didn't you just admit that you hate him?
you talkin' to me? hate who?

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2013, 10:24:11 pm »

My memories died when we went from the end of 2012 to 2013.

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2013, 10:26:08 pm »

My memories died when we went from the end of 2012 to 2013.
Maybe this will help you.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2013, 10:30:31 pm »

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2013, 10:39:15 pm »

Maybe this will help you.

Oh, trust me. I have a long memory. When I first began this game it was fun, and then it went downhill to 2013. 2011 was a fun year though.

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2013, 11:54:56 pm »

Oh, trust me. I have a long memory. When I first began this game it was fun, and then it went downhill to 2013. 2011 was a fun year though.
Then why are you still here?
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 18 queries.