"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 19, 2024, 05:19:01 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 131124 times)

Re: The End
« Reply #600 on: June 24, 2013, 01:31:31 am »

Farewell and thanks !!

« Reply #601 on: June 24, 2013, 01:34:05 am »

best memories from this game...

AdolphbinStalin

• Always late...
« Reply #602 on: June 24, 2013, 02:32:18 am »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLKeKqzRXL8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLKeKqzRXL8</a>
Aufiderzein...

Invisible Bearded Man

• dead tissue like hair isn't invisible (he is bald)
« Reply #603 on: June 24, 2013, 02:35:56 am »

All Dead, All Dead

I will lurk forevermore.
Lurker Above, Trapper Below
Praise the Holy Flame!
Wheeeeeeeeee!
« Reply #604 on: June 24, 2013, 02:59:03 am »

Ive played on and off since 2009 and i have always kept up with all the updates and small changes. I will never forget my first log on back in aug 2009. Although the lag was terrbile and the server crashes made the game almost unplayable there was a magic. The online experience truly gave life back to fallout. The efforts made by everyone who worked on this game was incredible. Men and women dedicating their time and lives for free to create something they were passionate about. My experience with fonline 2238 will always be remembered. Thanks to everyone who put their time and effort into this project, and thanks to all those i encountered in game who helped create those priceless moments. Heres to hoping this isnt an end, but a break and that one day we will see the server return.
« Reply #605 on: June 24, 2013, 03:12:53 am »

Ahh blue meanie ! One of the first players I ever roamed around with way back :)

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #606 on: June 24, 2013, 04:02:13 am »

Ahh blue meanie ! One of the first players I ever roamed around with way back :)

I remember those days when you randomly appeared in my list on the world map that shows who you're travelling with. You scared the heck out of me those days. xD

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.
« Reply #607 on: June 24, 2013, 04:53:35 am »

So, it's really dead...

The server ended as we predicted, not enough players to go around.

I really don't know what to say. I've met a number of interesting players throughout my time here, and many good times were had aswell. Such as the Redding roleplay projects, which were fun while they lasted (expecially the part with a few of us planting dynamite on eachother lololol).

- Thanks to the friends i've met here, some of which that wouldn't even know that we've met.
  (A downside of  having a few dozen alts, see.)
- Thanks also to the good many from The Last Light whom were also able to tolerate me.  ;)

I'd like to also thank the 2238 team and all its other players (theives, trolls and idlers included) for making FOnline 2238 a unique experience. Something we may never see again.

I shall remain here for awhile, though we may meet on other FOnline servers.

Your quest for the holy G.E.C.K has failed, and thus, your village dies.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRY1NG1P_kw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRY1NG1P_kw</a>

P.S - Long live Doom!
Everything must change.

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #608 on: June 24, 2013, 07:00:14 am »

So it happend... 2238 took it last breath. It was a nice time. Sadly, in recent months my free time was very limited like is with most of us. We're just gettin' older. Anyway as I said it was a nice time, full of adventures and post-nuclear atmosphere. Thanks to the development team and donnors to keep this game running, game masters for abuses and some wonderful events I had a pleasure to participate in, and players of course. It wouldn't be same FOnline without most of you. Especially I'd like to thanks: KTTDestroyer, Ketur, Balio, Glumer, chamo, Cryofluid, Kelin, Wichura, Tomowolf, John Metzger, Leon the Norse, Larry Rotgut, Duna, JovankaB, Fear, Ghosty and many many others I had this luck to meet and very special thanks for person with name Gaijin in 2010 for showing me the game basics when I was playing first time!

You can meet me in TLA Mk2 from time to time. But don't expect harsh actions! I've always been a Mad Max wannabie. ;)

Glumer

• The Evil Butchers
« Reply #609 on: June 24, 2013, 07:42:38 am »

HAHAHAHA, we traumatise you that much?

i must say goodbye in my style :D

Infiltrator

• "... He always has luck on his side... Always..."
« Reply #610 on: June 24, 2013, 07:58:11 am »

I enjoyed this game so much, that when I was bored, or felt depressed, I would switch to this game and I'll have a blast for hours! It breaks my heart to see FOnline: 2238, a game that is a masterpiece, to be shutting down. I'll have to settle in a new home, maybe Requiem? TLA MK2? I'm not sure, but I'll know that FOnline: 2238 will remain a legend on the top of my head, and I'll think back memories that made me happy!

"It isn't the end, yet a new beginning."
"Every beginning... has an end."

barter1113

• New Vegas fanatic =)
« Reply #611 on: June 24, 2013, 09:24:26 am »

What about forum? I hope forum will still active and not closed...

LagMaster

• No. 1 Topic Starter
« Reply #612 on: June 24, 2013, 09:38:32 am »

read the chanell log, barter, the forum will be changed to a dev forum or smth
and some topics will still be up, for old players

JovankaB

« Reply #613 on: June 24, 2013, 10:09:26 am »

Some of my screenshots from the last day

The last tournament:

The 7 families village

The last shitty event

Back in the village

Cadillac last performance in New Reno, so many players together

Some closeup shots in the Shark club

Everyone dies

The End

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #614 on: June 24, 2013, 10:37:21 am »

Wish you could have muted the message spammers,it was impossible to hear Cadillac.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 24 queries.