"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 24, 2024, 09:06:23 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42

Author Topic: The End  (Read 131462 times)

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
Re: The End
« Reply #585 on: June 23, 2013, 11:49:20 pm »

Nuclears and related surviving onboard Valdez and sailing away

last seconds of Johnny Nuclear

o7
was my pleasure
« Reply #586 on: June 23, 2013, 11:50:32 pm »

« Reply #587 on: June 23, 2013, 11:56:04 pm »

kompreSor

• FOnline 3
« Reply #588 on: June 24, 2013, 12:04:43 am »

"This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes...again

Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...stranger's hand
In a...desperate land"

ra2

« Reply #589 on: June 24, 2013, 12:12:45 am »

Goodbye. It was one of the best games of my life. It is unfortunate that everything is ending.
« Reply #590 on: June 24, 2013, 12:16:24 am »

I wish you all a great journey!

Torche  - Solitary Traveler
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VItlppgczOk" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VItlppgczOk</a>

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #591 on: June 24, 2013, 12:34:47 am »

ok, here is maybe my final post on this forum. (if it's not the last, i'll still stick around here to receive PMs and post in the off-topic section or whatever.)

i would like to say farewell to everyone who helped bring this project to life. the trolls, the developers, the noobs, the people that donated.

also would like to thank the people that rolled with me in the wasteland or tried to kill me or simply made the game more interesting to play. would like to thank racoon, daryl, jotisz, edwood, rain, frank (previous era mate), cyber jesus, stalker, KILLNDIE, enzotainment, Vile, kitty, nomad/pitcher/voron, Dark. etc. would also like to thank anyone who i haven't mentioned here, they know who they are.

i really hope you guys weren't retarded enough to take my trolling as something personal. it was just a role i assumed this season. like the role of white knight that i had previous era.

sadly the recent changes made it harder for me to play the game, because of both real-life issues and the fact that i got bored with the game, but lately i took the time to have lots of fun pvp-ing in ghost town.

even though some changes to the game have been complete fuck-ups, i won't blame anyone and point any fingers. everything has its end and people make mistakes. life moves on.

i won't be playing TLAmk2 any time sooner. i don't have the time i used to have to play video games so don't bug me to play it.

i respect all the people who worked on this game. they brought my favorite game of all times to life and the atmosphere of such MMO was unique, that's why i'm a little sad it's going away.
atmosphere of this game was a pure gem. constant grieving, trolling, robbing, backstabbing and the overall human interaction brought this post-apocalyptic atmosphere to life like no other game imo.

farewell, 2238 community. i hope i will be able to keep in touch with most of ya folks!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 01:21:18 am by DeputyDope »

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #592 on: June 24, 2013, 12:47:43 am »

ok, here is maybe my final post on this forum. (if it's not the last, i'll still stick around here to receive PMs and post in the off-topic section or whatever.)

i would like to say farewell to everyone who helped bring this project to life. the trolls, the developers, the noobs, the people that donated.

also would like to thank the people that rolled with me in the wasteland or tried to kill me or simply made the game more interesting to play. would like to thank racoon, daryl, jotisz, edwood, rain, frank (previous era mate), cyber jesus, stalker, KILLNDIE, enzotainment, Vile, kitty, nomad/pitcher/voron etc. would also like to thank anyone who i haven't mentioned here, they know who they are.

i really hope you guys weren't retarded enough to take my trolling as something personal. it was just a role i assumed this season. like the role of white knight that i had previous era.

sadly the recent changes made it harder for me to play the game, because of both real-life issues and the fact that i got bored with the game, but lately i took the time to have lots of fun pvp-ing in ghost town.

even though some changes to the game have been complete fuck-ups, i won't blame anyone and point any fingers. everything has its end and people make mistakes. life moves on.

i won't be playing TLAmk2 any time sooner. i don't have the time i used to have to play video games so don't bug me to play it.

i respect all the people who worked on this game. they brought my favorite game of all times to life and the atmosphere of such MMO was unique, that's why i'm a little sad it's going away.
atmosphere of this game was a pure gem. constant grieving, trolling, robbing, backstabbing and the overall human interaction brought this post-apocalyptic atmosphere to life like no other game imo.

farewell, 2238 community. i hope i will be able to keep in touch with most of ya folks!

Maybe I was was wrong about you if you want your nick back on tla msg me

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #593 on: June 24, 2013, 12:49:28 am »

Maybe I was was wrong about you if you want your nick back on tla msg me

nah. i won't be playing it man. just don't have the time to. cheers!
« Reply #594 on: June 24, 2013, 12:51:13 am »

When you get to know dope hes always cool, pleasure rolling with ya man got many funny memories haha
« Reply #595 on: June 24, 2013, 12:55:34 am »

Excellent, the server is dead. Now I have this question, when exactly forum will join the graveyard?
« Reply #596 on: June 24, 2013, 01:04:21 am »

Excellent, the server is dead. Now I have this question, when exactly forum will join the graveyard?

hmm and where exactly will you type your walls of chaotic text after it's burial ? On it's tombstone ?
« Reply #597 on: June 24, 2013, 01:08:08 am »

This last day remainded me of all people I knew, meet, all factions I been thrughth, started in game all alone, shoveled shit, reading wiki, after a month  I joined balkan faction "The modoc Throws" which played under wing of Cajuns, then that faction died, I have been alone again I joined up with some loners lensy jabaka, and penelopa, they were awesome polish guys with them I joined in section8, where I was some time. Then there was big recrutment for "The north bandits" friend Marko called me there it was quite big alliance and very well organised Rogues, RDA, Amboys, they had all the towns non stop for long period of time, then that fallen apart dont remember why. And I was alone again :) , I was doing alone reno action, while I meet faction DoW they were great guys but they were in low numbers, they were allies and good friends with hawks, after that I joined directly to hawks, best guys I ever known, and I played wtih them till they didnt leave this server.
Somewhere along the road I made such a great freinds like Marko, White Eeagle, Intruders, Oliver, Muchamor, DocSpad, Gr1m, Reese, Vedaras, McDoctor, Glumer, Mouse, SSakul, Kelin and many others I didnt mentioned right now because list would be too long.
They ones who made this adventure really worth.

After seeing so me only people and friends and people I know at last day of fonline2238, in reminded me at one song lyrics

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg</a>

All around me are familiar faces
worn out places
worn out faces

No tomorrow, no tomorrow

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
« Reply #598 on: June 24, 2013, 01:09:58 am »

hmm and where exactly will you type your walls of chaotic text after it's burial ? On it's tombstone ?
He can always keep writing futile love letters to Summer Glau.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #599 on: June 24, 2013, 01:19:45 am »

My RAM is still blurry, bit I think this was among the first random spawn cave loot in the scripts. It was obviously changed soon after had been introduced, in one or another "adjustment" commit. It could have been - most probably - some time around 2010.
That sounds right, good to know my memory isn't too messed up. Thanks for the explanation, really.

Gonna need a big tombstone...
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 21 queries.