"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 20, 2024, 02:47:48 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: enclave CA mkIII digital painting concept  (Read 9413 times)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: enclave CA mkIII digital painting concept
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2013, 02:06:09 am »

it looks like dead space armor for me :)

Mr Feltzer

• FOnline: Australia
    • The Core Gaming Australia's Website
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 09:52:55 am »

The style would fit most in After Reset universe, provided it has a Organisation like Enclave as well.
Check the forum, Mr.Feltzer would probably welcome you with open arms.

I didnt make After Reset ;)
Its doesn't look very "post apocalyptic" to me anyway haha
Founder of Fallout Online Australia

Merle

• "How's about a big hug for your old pal Merle?"
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 11:53:44 am »

I very much like the OP's new model. Might I humbly suggest just a few tiny changes...

I've been working on this model for three years now. Keep in mind that it's still "a work in progress", but I'll bring it to an end... "soon".
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 12:32:03 pm by Merle »
Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you *keep* it a *secret*! Why didn't you tell the world, EH?

Mr.NiceGuy

• Surprise Motherfucker !
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2013, 12:30:42 pm »

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2013, 01:02:45 pm »

I very much like the OP's new model. Might I humbly suggest just a few tiny changes...

I've been working on this model for three years now. Keep in mind that it's still "a work in progress", but I'll bring it to an end... "soon".

LOL at the groin guard effects :D

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2013, 11:42:02 pm »

I understand the idea of "if Enclave can make high tech laser turrets, they can make this", but it just seems a little bit too much "dystopian" future (as in the one that people always think has security guards in unbelievably slick armor etc). I like the drawing itself tho, that's quite badass. You did mention the small APA sprite, but in my opinion you could take a look at the talking heads or some 3D renders of the original game.

It just feels very different, although I can see that you were inspired at least a bit of it.
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2013, 06:34:51 am »

I understand the idea of "if Enclave can make high tech laser turrets, they can make this", but it just seems a little bit too much "dystopian" future (as in the one that people always think has security guards in unbelievably slick armor etc). I like the drawing itself tho, that's quite badass. You did mention the small APA sprite, but in my opinion you could take a look at the talking heads or some 3D renders of the original game.

It just feels very different, although I can see that you were inspired at least a bit of it.
\

hmm, its not the power armor i painted it was the combat armor, but i see your point
thank you for your imput  i still think the enclave are capable of makin such an armor ::)
anyways it was fun making and i hope you all appreciated the concept even tho it may not be 100% post apocalyptic but come on is vertibirds really post apocalyptic  come on i mean VERTIBIRDS!,
it seems there was a over excited concept artist on the fallout crew,
but my armor is kinda simple actually its just a bunch of shiny metal simple joints and a self sustained breathing apparatus or oxygen filter whatever works, i tryed to capture some of the creepiness from the power armor maybe i did meybe i did not, yeh mass effect more-like lol aww i tryed.... :(

its soo hard to stay simple when photoshop makes it sooo easy to take it further.  8)

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2013, 11:17:40 am »

It's not about can / can not, but the graphic style of the franchise.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 21 queries.