"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 25, 2024, 07:03:16 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: enclave hunting party vs tb sneaker tank  (Read 16833 times)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
Re: enclave hunting party vs tb sneaker tank
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2013, 11:21:02 am »

Sorry, let me fix this up for you.

Good, enjoy the last few days of this "game". I may be a troll but at least I know some proper English, aye? <---- Aye is not a question, don't treat it like it's one.

Fixing up your mistakes one mistake at a time.

P.S.: Incorrect version is on top.

ok, noob. straight outta urban dictionary, approximately 30 seconds of google search.

"7.    aye
Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
   149 up, 117 down

A question following a statement. An assurance of the statement it follows. Commonly used in Canada.
Molson beer is good, aye?"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=aye

so, yeah, you failed @ grammar nazi-ing.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 11:23:17 am by DeputyDope »

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2013, 01:48:23 pm »

Ended sentence here, that's not a question, but considering that you put it after the comma in English that is considered aye too be the question.  -----> I may be a troll but at least I know some proper English, aye?

Also a side note, I did take your DeputyDope on TLA Mk2, so I appreciate it!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 01:50:02 pm by 700noob007 »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2013, 02:26:07 pm »

i don't fucking care since i won't be playing TLA mk2.

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2013, 02:43:08 pm »

That's low and totally childish||autistic.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2013, 03:25:45 pm »

Welcome to 2238.

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2013, 08:57:42 pm »

:o

That's what I'm here for enjoy this.

Please stop? You're ruining vornys' thread.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 09:02:11 pm by 700noob007 »
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2013, 12:46:24 am »

:o

That's what I'm here for enjoy this.

Please stop? You're ruining vornys' thread.

Dude impersonating another person bears no weight when its on another server, 99.9% of that game consists of hard core Russians that dont give a rats dick who dope is, so.... GTFO your ruining my thread! with you bad impersonations! and your gay attitude and your below 25 IQ, imbecile! you need to be hospitalized
make some nurses life hell, aye? im known as voron32, dear, viie, zephyr, crazygeisha, reddragon!, redclover, byron nesty PK and i emphasize the NeSty! and pope in Cyrillic , im also DOMlNATRlX and DOMlNATRIX also DOMINATRlX and im Bubonic flea also Eear im Dr Cancer without the period,
im also Tag me green im the holy centaur im Cpt Kirk, but you cannot call me vorny, thats some nick a chick gave me ingame you do not have the right to use it to refer to me!, so stop acting like a chum when its obvious everybody cant fucking stand you, i suggest implementing new words in your vocabulary other then those obsene ones you used in your screen, see about getting a brain transplant although i hear most brains reject retards, so... i guess that leaves you in a tough spot! ..!.._ :P _..!..

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2013, 07:03:43 am »

Wow,your name is not a coincidence.

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2013, 09:55:05 am »

Wow,your name is not a coincidence.

Dude impersonating another person bears no weight when its on another server, 99.9% of that game consists of hard core Russians that dont give a rats dick who dope is, so.... GTFO your ruining my thread! with you bad impersonations! and your gay attitude and your below 25 IQ, imbecile! you need to be hospitalized
make some nurses life hell, aye? im known as voron32, dear, viie, zephyr, crazygeisha, reddragon!, redclover, byron nesty PK and i emphasize the NeSty! and pope in Cyrillic , im also DOMlNATRlX and DOMlNATRIX also DOMINATRlX and im Bubonic flea also Eear im Dr Cancer without the period,
im also Tag me green im the holy centaur im Cpt Kirk, but you cannot call me vorny, thats some nick a chick gave me ingame you do not have the right to use it to refer to me!, so stop acting like a chum when its obvious everybody cant fucking stand you, i suggest implementing new words in your vocabulary other then those obsene ones you used in your screen, see about getting a brain transplant although i hear most brains reject retards, so... i guess that leaves you in a tough spot! ..!.._ :P _..!..

You guys just don't get it do you, Dope is the biggest dip fuck ever using me too try too base rape kitty and do terrible shit, he is the  biggest asshole fuck-face troll in 2238 this ass fuck deserves this, and no I don't play as DeputyDope I made him when I first got him testing how good unarmed was and then realizing how shit it was (just like dope). I play as Deputy Jenkins after realizing how shit unarmed was do you really think anyone wants the rep of that fucker?

EDIT: Yes, I'm an asshole but I do that on purpose too seriously piss you guys off, it gives me joy when you burst a vein, but have fun being butt hurt. This may be my only time too get back at Dope and I really want him butt hurt.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 10:06:40 am by 700noob007 »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2013, 10:17:59 am »

newsflash: i'm not even slightly butt-hurt. ;D

you can try to out-troll me all you want, but you'll just fail miserably. the evidence is above this post.

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2013, 12:12:06 pm »

newsflash: i'm not even slightly butt-hurt. ;D

you can try to out-troll me all you want, but you'll just fail miserably. the evidence is above this post.

Your make-up is falling off, I feel bad for you. I know you have daddy problems. Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2013, 12:56:35 pm »

Your make-up is falling off, I feel bad for you. I know you have daddy problems. Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you.

please, stop talking from experience. you're embarrassing yourself. :-*

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2013, 02:31:14 pm »

please, stop talking from experience. you're embarrassing yourself. :-*

Quite quaint, but I guess you would much about that, takes one to know one.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2013, 03:11:31 pm »

Quite quaint, but I guess you would much about that, takes one to know one.

please stop replying, you're embarrassing yourself! why u so mad? because i tried to manipulate you into a base rape?  ;D ;D

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2013, 04:40:21 pm »

please stop replying, you're embarrassing yourself! why u so mad? because i tried to manipulate you into a base rape?  ;D ;D

Actually, yes I'am and I can tell your butt hurt. Your mascara is running.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 18 queries.