"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 05:07:42 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: enclave hunting party vs tb sneaker tank  (Read 16667 times)

Re: enclave hunting party vs tb sneaker tank
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 11:23:42 pm »

Sneaking or not, the adrenaline/anxiousness still occurs unless you're used it.

FYI abe the words anxiousness and adrenaline are not synonyms i could feel anxious without having adrenaline coursing through my veins,
and there is an exception to every rule like perhaps i have a defective adrenal gland  :P

Ganado

• Dishonest Abe
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2013, 12:18:14 am »

Didn't imply they were. Anyway I love the feeling of adrenaline that FOnline got you, no other multiplayer game I've played did that.
Error while opening cfg file: spawnnpc.cfg
Shit! Damn admins! Always ruining my fun! I guess I'll talk to them. WITH MY FISTS!!!! No seriously, I will write them a nice email or make a thread on the forums or something. Thanks!
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2013, 05:43:05 am »

Didn't imply they were. Anyway I love the feeling of adrenaline that FOnline got you, no other multiplayer game I've played did that.

i suppose that is so because you  dont put your soul into most multiplayer games take crysis for example is when you die 10 sec respawn done! fully regeared and ready to go
then you have way point counting which makes the game pretty easy.

as where fonline you do i series of percussion before entering combat; drugging up your  caracter  gearing him up having taken the time to farm the stuff, there is alot at stake if you lose,
rt is a  bit on edge then tb, RT things go by so quickly all there is is a short and painless interval
like plucking a hair,
as where tb it really keeps you in that moment prolonging the pvp, thats why find  when sombody says they hate tb it feels like they are saying "i dont have any patients"

tb reminds me of that feeling you get during a good game of chess silently encroaching on your enemy bluffing him and looking for tells, i wonder what piece i would compair to a sneak tank that would have to be the queen.
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2013, 12:13:09 am »

I laugh at this post. I was with tomowolf wen we killed 2 of these nubs stole there car and loot, the like 30 mins later we encounter them again i single waiting for tomo.to enter killed 3 of them includeing his sneaker, tomo finds th encounter and one of them enter again tomo kills him straight lol was funny but we couldnt loot all the gatlings and loot they had and one of them ran of with key lol so we was there for while trying o picklock it haha, then they set up a trap, at narvaro lol we knew coz we had sneaker watching them we even let them grow in number till they where 7 and we entered killed some but died but tomowolf after that had 1 vs 1 with insane shina and won. The guys you beat where farmers on pve alts this is not victory, this makes u lame when we beat you we used pve alts against ur pvp alts i.know this because i seen them im tc, also later on ill show u guys screens on how 3 of us killed nine of them when they did tc anyways servers deaad, but ive been banned and would like to send in screens lol
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 09:16:36 am »

I laugh at this post. I was with tomowolf wen we killed 2 of these nubs stole there car and loot, the like 30 mins later we encounter them again i single waiting for tomo.to enter killed 3 of them includeing his sneaker, tomo finds th encounter and one of them enter again tomo kills him straight lol was funny but we couldnt loot all the gatlings and loot they had and one of them ran of with key lol so we was there for while trying o picklock it haha, then they set up a trap, at narvaro lol we knew coz we had sneaker watching them we even let them grow in number till they where 7 and we entered killed some but died but tomowolf after that had 1 vs 1 with insane shina and won. The guys you beat where farmers on pve alts this is not victory, this makes u lame when we beat you we used pve alts against ur pvp alts i.know this because i seen them im tc, also later on ill show u guys screens on how 3 of us killed nine of them when they did tc anyways servers deaad, but ive been banned and would like to send in screens lol
it was not 7 of us it was 4 with a newb helping out :P and considering our team does not kill enclave on tb there was no need for specialy made pve alts because pvp was more then sutable for killing pve'er's : our team on the encalve pvp in navarow are the following: insana shina , evil barbie, dark horse, killer bee, and some newb that pitched in

just when i thought the pvp in tb was dead you two bozos pop up pretending to be friendly and then onehexing my crit build  you accedenally shot the enclave partol and they sort of blew your ribs clean  off with a gorgeous crit then it was a facoff with me and meat grinder i was  gatling no crit with tesla, VS meatgrinder wealding a avenger, and wearing tesla
so you  can imagine how that played out.................... :-\ and i did not have a sneaker present just goes to know that when you  let your guard down  you can get killed by bozos like yourself  :P and meatgrinder and  ugly jack are not pve build's ive heared how that build works and i can safly say it is by its most truest definition a PvP build nothing less then that pve my ass. and 3 of you killed 9 of us??? how the fuck do you figure that? you would need one heck of a photoshop artist to make that happen :P ive known you for a while now the last thing i would have expected was you one hexing me. you  back stabbing nigga ;D

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2013, 12:03:35 pm »

tb reminds me of ...

... the endless times i killed you and your stupid friends using an 89HP character with no drugs, bluesuit and m60 and 150 ammo max. also the countless times you tried to back-stab/dual log in TB encos and failed.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:11:14 pm by DeputyDope »
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2013, 05:17:46 am »

... the endless times i killed you and your stupid friends using an 89HP character with no drugs, bluesuit and m60 and 150 ammo max. also the countless times you tried to back-stab/dual log in TB encos and failed.

dope stop acting like i killed your dog. it was not me that stole your barbie, it was not me that hid your makeup. it was your older sister :P

and you would think there are better things to brag about then killing me 2 times when i was a newb and struggling for gear, there is a reason not many players kill newbs: 1 its not worth the time nor the ammo you put in doing such an action 2. it proves just how desperate you are, and 3 the person your killing is really trying to do something awfully discomforting "farming" and you dont even know this newb he could very well be a great guy that you could get to like,
but when the party your hunting is fully geared and hunting enclave thats a different story
but i must admit it was very amusing having died once or twice by your lead lunch,
if you really believe you killed me more than 2 times you must still be working under the assumption that i am pitcher or nomad
nomad and pitcer are my legitimate brothers, period but if you want a one on one you need but ask, if it would give you some sense of security,
because the way you keep moaning about killing me when i was neophyte your obviously  craving for some sort of attention

lol on the quote man cutting my phrase in half its brilliantly stupid .!...8)...!.
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2013, 08:35:35 am »

Your saying dope is bragging about how many times he killed you when u was nub (  till are) what about your constant bragging with these posts and the guys u killed were also.noobss.  Big ones infact, you dont understand how childish you look. Face the fact that everyone on this server hhas killed u more then 5 times

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2013, 08:54:09 am »

dope stop acting like i killed your dog. it was not me that stole your barbie, it was not me that hid your makeup. it was your older sister :P
i'll stop acting like that the moment you stop acting all macho about a thing i did 100 times better than you. go figure.

and you would think there are better things to brag about then killing me 2 times when i was a newb and struggling for gear,
i think you made a typo! should've wrote 20 times.

there is a reason not many players kill newbs:
they can't kill newbs because they're not efficient at finding newbs to kill.

1 its not worth the time nor the ammo you put in doing such an action
ammo is cheap, the tears of a dead noob are expensive

2. it proves just how desperate you are,
of course! i'd rather go right into action, killing everything i see with as little effort as possible, than to wait hours camping reno or any other TC town and getting my ass raped.

and 3 the person your killing is really trying to do something awfully discomforting "farming"
maybe make BETTER farming alts, not 200HP crap that gets killed by 2 M60 bursts.

and you dont even know this newb he could very well be a great guy that you could get to like,
if that noob wanders around a square that's overpopulated by players, i have no option but to kill him as fast as possible.

but when the party your hunting is fully geared and hunting enclave thats a different story
what the fuck are you talking about here? most the hunting parties i wiped out WERE with fully geared players, not to mention the loot NPCs had.

but i must admit it was very amusing having died once or twice by your lead lunch,
once or twice (maybe!) you died on your voron32 alt, i agree. if i count your other alts, that number could go up exponentially.

if you really believe you killed me more than 2 times you must still be working under the assumption that i am pitcher or nomad
really, i don't care whether you're pitcher, nomad or santa claus. you tried killing me loads of times with your brothers using dual logs and other cheap backstabbing tactics. but to outsmart someone you need to be smarter yourself which is not the case, obviously.

because the way you keep moaning about killing me when i was neophyte your obviously  craving for some sort of attention
only person craving for attention is you, making a new topic in "gang issues" instead of normally posting pvp screens. not to mention you rape the F3 button everytime you kill something because it happens so rarely you need to document it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 08:58:54 am by DeputyDope »

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2013, 10:02:52 am »

there is a reason not many players kill newbs
Newbs hunting Enclave... I'm gettin' old...
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2013, 12:52:10 pm »

i'll stop acting like that the moment you stop acting all macho about a thing i did 100 times better than you. go figure.

what thing are you refering to when you say "thing"

i think you made a typo! should've wrote 20 times.

nope no typo error i meant "2" and wtf first you say how you raped me 100 times now your saying 20 make up your mind man "you should never mettle with lying if you do not have a good memory" i hear meditaion improves the grey matter in your brain responsible for "empathy, memory," and your clearly lacking in both.

they can't kill newbs because they're not efficient at finding newbs to kill.

oh yea lol flash back i remmember how i got my first hiwayman, your effective newb finding techniques led you to me and my freinds farming enc note we were both newbs, and then well you died and i got the car good job dope you are roadkill:P

ammo is cheap, the tears of a dead noob are expensive

ammo is expensive yes, but time, i beg to differ, not worth a newbs tears, i would only put my time in enc with game ready players
but then again you quit because jovanka nerfed stealing 5mm from bos and mfc from enclave, always looking for the easy way huh
newbs are the only game your ready to take on.

of course! i'd rather go right into action, killing everything i see with as little effort as possible, than to wait hours camping reno or any other TC town and getting my ass raped.

and i say again "Newbs are the only Game you Are Ready For" and yes i can agree you would get raped in reno i mean you got pawned by "slap me" in gecko mine
you are fragile man

maybe make BETTER farming alts, not 200HP crap that gets killed by 2 M60 bursts.

im not talking about n00bs im talking about newbs and newbs hp is 85/170 so i guess thats why you only kill newbs

if that noob wanders around a square that's overpopulated by players, i have no option but to kill him as fast as possible.

cant argue with some good initiative ;D

what the fuck are you talking about here? most the hunting parties i wiped out WERE with fully geared players, not to mention the loot NPCs had.

yeah fully geared newbs wiht CA mkII at 12/35% armors real good accomplishment dope you killed a school of newbs

once or twice (maybe!) you died on your voron32 alt, i agree. if i count your other alts, that number could go up exponentially.

you bacame inactive at exactly the same time i built my 2nd alt and i did not even know how to dual logg at that time and i bet you dont even know my alts
i would not be surprised if you thought anybody you killed was me delusional

really, i don't care whether you're pitcher, nomad or santa claus. you tried killing me loads of times with your brothers using dual logs and other cheap backstabbing tactics. but to outsmart someone you need to be smarter yourself which is not the case, obviously.

you still believe in santa claus?

only person craving for attention is you, making a new topic in "gang issues" instead of normally posting pvp screens. not to mention you rape the F3 button everytime you kill something because it happens so rarely you need to document it.

well i have an explanation for that, see im new to fourm and when i saw jackys screens i thought it was only jackys screens so i assumed i had to make my own thread, i admit i did not believe my one enc was worth being a thread but at the time i saw no other alternative, hence im not attention starved

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2013, 02:23:48 pm »

i'll give you a decent reply the moment you learn how to read english text properly. or the moment you done with school. deal?
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2013, 03:59:28 pm »

i'll give you a decent reply the moment you learn how to read english text properly. or the moment you done with school. deal?

what is that some sort of dispute blocker?

but im not going to dignify your ridiculous question with a response, 8 more days to play this awesome game im not going to spend time talking with man that's obviously a complete troll,

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 04:04:27 pm »

what is that some sort of dispute blocker?

but im not going to dignify your ridiculous question with a response, 8 more days to play this awesome game im not going to spend time talking with man that's obviously a complete troll,

good, enjoy the last few days of this "game". i may be a troll but at least i know some proper english, aye?

700noob007

• Woah, sneaker!
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2013, 09:12:09 am »

good, enjoy the last few days of this "game". i may be a troll but at least i know some proper english, aye?

Sorry, let me fix this up for you.

Good, enjoy the last few days of this "game". I may be a troll but at least I know some proper English, aye? <---- Aye is not a question, don't treat it like it's one.

Fixing up your mistakes one mistake at a time.

P.S.: Incorrect version is on top.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 09:21:50 am by 700noob007 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 21 queries.