"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 07:10:47 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Thank you Devs!  (Read 4640 times)

JovankaB

Re: Thank you Devs!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2013, 06:21:41 pm »

It's nice to see player come back...
...but you only listed the negatives. There are more quests, players, content, etc. than there is in 2238, which 2238 is missing. 2238 is dying, imo. It's like playing singleplayer in 2238 because no one is around. I miss the place where people bombed or bursted and I wouldn't care for the world when I died. Most people play between 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST which adds up to like 80 players, but the rest of the day there's like 50 and below. And those 80 players aren't even around.

Dude constant whining about low number of active players won't make it any better.
If you can't stand the situation, just play more populated games and stop bitching already.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 06:39:25 pm by JovankaB »

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2013, 07:06:56 pm »

Dude constant whining about low number of active players won't make it any better.
If you can't stand the situation, just play more populated games and stop bitching already.

Who said I was whining? These are the facts.

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2013, 07:09:06 pm »

Who said I was whining? These are the facts.
Alex, with all respect, go with your shit and play on tla, don't spam shit on forum even if it's true, just leave 2238 to die as you say, and let us play in peace.
h
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2013, 07:55:03 pm »

It's nice to see player come back...
...but you only listed the negatives. There are more quests, players, content, etc. than there is in 2238, which 2238 is missing. 2238 is dying, imo. It's like playing singleplayer in 2238 because no one is around. I miss the place where people bombed or bursted and I wouldn't care for the world when I died. Most people play between 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm EST which adds up to like 80 players, but the rest of the day there's like 50 and below. And those 80 players aren't even around.

Yes you are right, TLA has way more content but for me gameplay on 2238 is better. I just cant enjoy the TLA content if the gameplay itself sux. Most quests are go from A to B and back to A again. With the travel speed and rediclious enc. number i just cant enjoy this. It feels like i am playing 2238 in slowmotion.
And the players are 90% russians which i cant really interact with since i dont speak russian. If you go radio channel 0 on TLA you read only russian talk all the time.

So far i had no problem to find players in NCR, New Reno and Hinkley on 2238. Yes sure it is not as crowded as it was when i stoped playing last season and all the gangs are gone and whatever but there are still some people online for PvP or Coop PvE Action. And i am sure once there was Wipe, many players will come back to 2238  ;)

Alexandrite

• Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2013, 08:21:09 pm »

Yes you are right, TLA has way more content but for me gameplay on 2238 is better. I just cant enjoy the TLA content if the gameplay itself sux. Most quests are go from A to B and back to A again. With the travel speed and rediclious enc. number i just cant enjoy this. It feels like i am playing 2238 in slowmotion.
And the players are 90% russians which i cant really interact with since i dont speak russian. If you go radio channel 0 on TLA you read only russian talk all the time.

So far i had no problem to find players in NCR, New Reno and Hinkley on 2238. Yes sure it is not as crowded as it was when i stoped playing last season and all the gangs are gone and whatever but there are still some people online for PvP or Coop PvE Action. And i am sure once there was Wipe, many players will come back to 2238  ;)

Well, that was the idea on the back of my head thinking if there was a major update or wipe, more players would come... but it's been quite some time since there was one of those, so my doubts got the best of me...

May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2013, 02:14:42 am »

Think of it as a special kind of FUN!
Awesome.
Hey... I could pk mysrlf.....
Is that murder or suicide?
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!

sHoW.

• Who do you think you are?
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2013, 02:50:42 pm »

Really? Its all? Play more populated games you say? THIS WAS POPULATED GAME UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPEN!
Im proud for my Country but shame on Salamander. If there will be NooB award he will have it.

Haraldx

• This forum... The memories... The history...
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2013, 03:52:21 pm »

Well, a little off topic, but I found this on IndieDB (aka ModDB).

What's this? Is Lexx silently flooding information on the IDB page where nobody ever looks?
I still can be reached over e-mail if you somehow need anything from me. Don't see a reason why you would, but if you do, e-mail remains the safest bet, as I do not visit this forum reliably anymore.

Wipe

• Rotator
  • Random is god
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2013, 03:58:07 pm »

It's been posted under one of changelog threads as well.
Games are meant to be created, not played...

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2013, 03:58:26 pm »

Event Island here i come! If not by Vertibird then on this barge!

Looks awesome but i guess its part of some quest.
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2013, 03:58:38 pm »

It represents the actual situation in DEV team  ;D.
h
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 21 queries.