"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 06:48:21 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Thieves and their effects ....  (Read 7338 times)

Thorzain

• Last played in 2011 now im getting back into it ;)
Thieves and their effects ....
« on: May 29, 2013, 04:39:14 pm »

Well long story short I was thieved and I got mad lol I didnt really care but I hate thieves that run round NCR doing anything they want ....  so I was like hope your still laughing when I burst you ..... guess what? He followed me back and PKed me lol and my stuff in the tent was gone .... I was angry at this as im not a new player im back from retirement. So I got mad and calmed down went back to NCR and saw the thieve again ....

A guy called green(something) S was running after the thieves and all he came to me said to follow and told me he got the caps and a gun back I was like yay :-D but it gets better ..... He goes to the thieve and gives him a ....lets just say 'SUPPRISE'   LOL the thieve starts running I back off from him and near the exit grid there was a explosion lol ...... I felt happy but the guards took my stuff then the guy said troll the trolls .....

NOw my story over lets talk about new players ... yesterday a new player joined me at the mines I gave him tips and all and he thanked me .....  he got his friend to play later that day ... I was like yay 2 new players  to revive the game. Then obe of them comes to me at the mines and says his friend stopped playing because of a thieve and the same thing that happen to me. I felt bad and said welcome to fallout lol. But what annoys me is that trolls turn players away from fallout thats why the community cant grow back believe me if I was a newbie and this happen I would probs call it quits aswell. LoL but hey Welcome to fallout. Now what do you think thieves do to the community or (trolls) I think one thieve is ok but a whole town with thieves just makes me wanna go play another game... so ya what do you think ?

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
Re: Thieves and their effects ....
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 04:42:44 pm »

I don't want to blame devs, but they made steal obsolete to use on NPCs, only thing you can do with them is TROLLING.
I'm waiting till another skill will become unusable.
h
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 04:52:02 pm »

I don't want to blame devs, but they made steal obsolete to use on NPCs, only thing you can do with them is TROLLING.
I'm waiting till another skill will become unusable.
I understand that it was so easy to steal all the ammos and stims from bos,even if they are so easy to kill but where and how you can now use proper stealing? in NCR where is nobody? kinda useless...
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 05:09:05 pm »

Yeah, i killed him with a shovel...
IMO, NCR needs more trolls, NCR needs you!!

Thorzain

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 05:30:34 pm »

Lol no you had a gun and pwned me in a second fag

Thorzain

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 05:34:54 pm »

The troll wants to be thought of as cool ...do you know what was cool noob troller? You beibg blown apart haha lol plus the game is dying so I do understand but your making it die much quicker and then you trolls go somewhere else and annoy people I dont think you understand lol "I pwbed him with a shovel" well actually no stop trying to make yourself seem cool on the forms when your just a **** in really life and as one says 'shoo shoo mighty hacker" I say shoo shoo mighty troll ....

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 05:40:21 pm »

An interesting day I see.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2013, 05:56:02 pm »

The troll wants to be thought of as cool ...do you know what was cool noob troller? You beibg blown apart haha lol plus the game is dying so I do understand but your making it die much quicker and then you trolls go somewhere else and annoy people I dont think you understand lol "I pwbed him with a shovel" well actually no stop trying to make yourself seem cool on the forms when your just a **** in really life and as one says 'shoo shoo mighty hacker" I say shoo shoo mighty troll ....
Welcome to the 2013 FOnline2238 version.
h

Thorzain

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2013, 06:00:17 pm »

Yh i guess so but i already know what to do just i have to adapt to the "new" community and its scum...

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2013, 06:13:24 pm »

It wasnt nice Furrusk, i told you give him stuff back. Since you demand "lesson" for Thorzain i realized its you, who deserved one. I hope you enjoyed the lesson, maybe it will motivate you to act more like a man.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2013, 06:18:29 pm »

It wasnt nice Furrusk, i told you give him stuff back. Since you demand "lesson" for Thorzain i realized its you, who deserved one. I hope you enjoyed the lesson, maybe it will motivate you to act more like a man.
Lol! Awesome answer.

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 06:46:43 pm »

Do u know what i learnt? I learn i should craft dynamites too, thx for the tips ;)
P.S. greenthumb, I was going to give back all his stuff but the ammo (the only useful thing) but then, you started annoying.
Enjoy your 600 caps!

Thorzain

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2013, 07:03:41 pm »

lol about bombings i dont really complain they look funny but still screw you scum bags lol when this game dies and you have nothing to do HF in the outside world "troll master" ......lol

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2013, 11:15:11 pm »

Do u know what i learnt? I learn i should craft dynamites too, thx for the tips ;)
P.S. greenthumb, I was going to give back all his stuff but the ammo (the only useful thing) but then, you started annoying.
Enjoy your 600 caps!
He got it back. Some schmuck in ncr gsve him the whole thig.

I actually thought about bresking my NPK rule for a second (cause that guy minigunned me in the back up in gecko), but desided it still wssnt worth it. Besides, asshat would probably survive, thor wouldn't have.

Thorzain

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2013, 11:25:22 pm »

asshat would probably survive, thor wouldn't have.
[/quote]

THORZAIN SURVIVES ALL ;D lol now i got to be carefull of big groups again damn .... never cluster up rule again .. lol
Pages: [1] 2

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 18 queries.