"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 09:33:52 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: New crafts  (Read 16011 times)

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
Re: New crafts
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2013, 08:55:49 am »

You aren`t forced to do delivery quest. If you`re afraid of being PK`ed just use Serra - nobody craft there besides one person i know.

Plus you`ll get some ammo from turrets as a bonus.
Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2013, 04:08:23 pm »

Can't even get close enough to thd turrets to see the, much less kill them.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!

xsarq

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2013, 12:36:02 pm »

Long range weapons motherlover, even heard of them?
Turrents range is shorter than Sniper Rifle, Assault Rifle or Laser Rifle.

First you`re loggin in with one alt kill the turrets, then log in on crafter run to the workbench then exit quickly before respawn. If you`re planned your crafter good you can do it with even one character.

Risk is marginal and time consumption is minimal too.

Redivivus

• Fear
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2013, 02:09:38 pm »

Good for you. I can't. By the time I can run another quest for them, I've already lost the karma I had with them.

So you are able to do it like once per 2-3 days?
Yet, xsarq is right, Sierra is pretty easy place for any long ranged weapon. Actually it's even easy to confront those turrets. They do weak damage.
Innocence proves nothing

Alvarez

• Forget the past, go outside and have a blast
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2013, 04:46:03 pm »

Where is Sierra anyway? I tried to speak to Travellers but they didnt said anything.

xsarq

« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2013, 04:49:44 pm »

instead of mordering and enslaving poor hermits try to spoke to them at least once :)

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2013, 07:40:05 pm »

First you`re loggin in with one alt kill the turrets, then log in on crafter run to the workbench then exit quickly before respawn. If you`re planned your crafter good you can do it with even one character.
Hmmmm.... hadn't thought of that.

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2013, 07:22:14 pm »

Good for you. I can't. By the time I can run another qquest for them, I've already lost the karma I had with them.
How long do you play per day?
You need not much more than 2 hours of playtime a day. First action after login: Do the gunrunner package, then do whatever else you do and then last action after 2 hours do the gunrunner package again. It will be a while until you have the 1000 rep, but it will certainly not go down. Once you reached the 1000 you can do the quest once a day – maybe after an extensive crafting session – and you're good.
Yes, it's a chore, but you'll have the safest adv wb available. Safest does not mean 100% safe of course *cough*thieves*cough* ;)

As for Mariposa:
My experience there so far is that 90% of the time there's no one else, soo i guess you had just bad luck getting killed.

Sierra:
I don't like how it has been hidden. If it wasn't on the wiki, who the f would have the idea to talk to npcs (hermit) in random encounters???
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2013, 08:00:43 pm »

How long do you play per day?
You need not much more than 2 hours of playtime a day. First action after login: Do the gunrunner package, then do whatever else you do and then last action after 2 hours do the gunrunner package again. It will be a while until you have the 1000 rep, but it will certainly not go down. Once you reached the 1000 you can do the quest once a day – maybe after an extensive crafting session – and you're good.
Yes, it's a chore, but you'll have the safest adv wb available. Safest does not mean 100% safe of course *cough*thieves*cough* ;)

As for Mariposa:
My experience there so far is that 90% of the time there's no one else, soo i guess you had just bad luck getting killed.

Sierra:
I don't like how it has been hidden. If it wasn't on the wiki, who the f would have the idea to talk to npcs (hermit) in random encounters???
About sierra,why not? it is even in wiki that you need to talk to hermit that is around...nothing else nothing less...

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2013, 09:35:54 pm »

As to the location of seirra.......
It's just north on new reno. Small green circle.
It's strange that people are having trouble finding it..... no one ever told me where it was..... a glitch? Maybe I should chsnge my name to vanellopr von schweetz...... ???

xsarq

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2013, 11:20:54 pm »

Interval between doing Gunrunners delivery is probably closer to 1 hour than 2. I didn`t tested that yet but quest information on wiki requires huge overhaul.(for now i`m focusing on traders will do too quests too but they need to wait.)
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2013, 03:40:26 am »

About sierra,why not? it is even in wiki that you need to talk to hermit that is around...nothing else nothing less...
It was not a problem for me finding it.
http://fo2238.fodev.net/wiki/Sierra
I just think it is kind of a lost location due to its covert nature. Not all players inform themselves thoroughly on wiki or forum, and a lot don't bother getting the location at all I think. Apart from the advanced workbench and 5 or 6 turrets to shoot, what else does it offer?
Oh yeah and some robots inside..
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 18 queries.