"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 28, 2024, 08:57:19 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: New crafts  (Read 16008 times)

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
Re: New crafts
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2013, 07:14:57 pm »

Easy?! You call that easy?! Just to mske one set of ma2 is a logistic nightmare taking 30 minutes!
No thsnx.
You're noob.
That's all.

Everything in this game is so easy, you can obtain tons of sets of hi-tier items in just some days, and be able to PVP, only thing you need is brain.
h
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2013, 07:16:51 pm »

You're noob.
That's all.

Everything in this game is so easy, you can obtain tons of sets of hi-tier items in just some days, and be able to PVP, only thing you need is brain.
I must agree with wolf,underground if you would use brain you will craft ma mk.2 in 2minutes...
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2013, 07:37:50 pm »

Enclave hunting with vindicator mh,that sounds like a good bollox,please tell me from where he got that much ammo that he can spend on PVE?...
I don't know where he got the 4.7mm but I know he has maybe 5,000 2mm ec.
btw i was reacting to different comments so stop telling me what i should do or why i shouldn't...
Have you never heard of the quote button? Moron...
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2013, 07:40:51 pm »

I don't know where he got the 4.7mm but I know he has maybe 5,000 2mm ec.Have you never heard of the quote button? Moron...
I heared,and it isn't your business when or where i should use it and also u aren't a proper person to warn me about this so stfu and write coments that have point...
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2013, 07:50:03 pm »

I heared,and it isn't your business when or where i should use it and also u aren't a proper person to warn me about this so stfu and write coments that have point...
Before you try to insult me you should try to learn English. And my comment had much more of a point then yours. So please, lets try to stay on topic now. My friend said he got the 4.7mm a long time ago from an auction on the forum, and he collects 2mm EC. There ya go  ;D
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2013, 07:52:41 pm »

Before you try to insult me you should try to learn English. And my comment had much more of a point then yours. So please, lets try to stay on topic now. My friend said he got the 4.7mm a long time ago from an auction on the forum, and he collects 2mm EC. There ya go  ;D
And whats the point of this? Stop spamming this topic and go farm enclave with your friend and with vindicator...
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 08:18:44 pm »

Yeah, especially when there are 2 vindicators on server, nice troll post.

2? more that 2, i have one.

Ok , this suggestion, is nice. But like always, GM's wil ignore it.

Its not the goal to do the craft harder, but to have an other way to have vindicators, gauss pistol, etc...

Because all PVP player is here bored to always plays with avenger, or gatlings, and gauss are too much rare.

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2013, 08:23:25 pm »

2? more that 2, i have one.

Ok , this suggestion, is nice. But like always, GM's wil ignore it.

Its not the goal to do the craft harder, but to have an other way to have vindicators, gauss pistol, etc...

Because all PVP player is here bored to always plays with avenger, or gatlings, and gauss are too much rare.
First one who get it what was about this suggestion...

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2013, 08:26:20 pm »

I think that reintruducing high tier weaponry isn`t good idea. I like it as it now - elite weapon being really elite, being considred as a real treasure, something that is worth a lot.

We shoud balance existing weapon, add special perk to each of them, make them work in their own unique way, add some few but thinked through weapon for example grenade launcher.

We shoud make sure that each weapon is obtainable in several ways, for example Gatling shoud be obtainable in other place than Enclave, it shoud be reward as some high tier quest.

We shoud make thievery balanced, not totally useless but semi usefull. We shoud balance caps gaining by either nerfing slavers or by boosting gecko skin hunting or other activietes.

Caves need to be redone, solid knowledge of them shoud be added, clear information how to get Alien Blaster woud be nice.

Cats Paw and Green condoms shoud spawn in shops(most important part of this post!)

Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2013, 08:35:59 pm »

I think that reintruducing high tier weaponry isn`t good idea. I like it as it now - elite weapon being really elite, being considred as a real treasure, something that is worth a lot.

We shoud balance existing weapon, add special perk to each of them, make them work in their own unique way, add some few but thinked through weapon for example grenade launcher.

We shoud make sure that each weapon is obtainable in several ways, for example Gatling shoud be obtainable in other place than Enclave, it shoud be reward as some high tier quest.

We shoud make thievery balanced, not totally useless but semi usefull. We shoud balance caps gaining by either nerfing slavers or by boosting gecko skin hunting or other activietes.

Caves need to be redone, solid knowledge of them shoud be added, clear information how to get Alien Blaster woud be nice.

Cats Paw and Green condoms shoud spawn in shops(most important part of this post!)
Weapons would be never balanced cause of dynamic situations...
And about elite weapons,whats their point when nobody uses them,only have them in locker?...

xsarq

• You Can't Kill What's Already Dead
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2013, 08:51:51 pm »

Then we shoud add more places where such weapons coud be used. Something like Caravan Quest from Gunrunners or Stranded Ship.

Scamers: Grimmi
Beware of trading with this person.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2013, 09:12:17 pm »

You're noob.
That's all.

I must agree with wolf,underground if you would use brain you will craft ma mk.2 in 2minutes...
If you say "Gunrunners" then spare me. You can't get into the gunrunners.
SAD and Mariposa's already hard enough, and I still can't get to Toxic Caves. No need to make it impossible.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2013, 09:31:29 pm »

If you say "Gunrunners" then spare me. You can't get into the gunrunners.
SAD and Mariposa's already hard enough, and I still can't get to Toxic Caves. No need to make it impossible.
If you can't kill some dogs, after month or two playing there, yes you're whiny noob, that only trashes forum with useless posts, with more grammar errors than me.
h
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2013, 10:06:06 pm »

You can get into the gunrunners factory. I am working on getting my karma back up to 900 as we speak.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2013, 10:57:54 pm »

If you can't kill some dogs, after month or two playing there, yes you're whiny noob, that only trashes forum with useless posts, with more grammar errors than me.
I could get past the dogs at level 1. In fact, I did..... And got pke'd in the back while fucking with the computer.

Strangely, he didn't search my body. (I forgot his name a long time ago, didn't even really care at the time.)

You can get into the gunrunners factory. I am working on getting my karma back up to 900 as we speak.
Good for you. I can't. By the time I can run another qquest for them, I've already lost the karma I had with them.
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 21 queries.