Other > Gang Issues

Really, I just want to know WHY........

(1/8) > >>

the underground:
Really, I just want to know WHY........

Ok, I was around the Enclave camp, when I was attacked by 6 or so Enclavers.
Z.BOJ and Kalemwpysk (and maybe others I never saw) came rushing into MY encounter. I'm already dead, so at first I don't care.........
But then I happened upon them still battling it out with the Enclaves. I tried shouting a woarning to them that the Enclaves were trying to pincer them.......
BUT THE BASTARDS KILLED ME INSTSEAD!!!
Now, I don't CARE so much (no bounties or wahtever, as I want to know WHY they shot me, when the damned Enclavers were still there.......

Cyber Jesus:
Want to know why? Because they can.
Reading your posts seriously make me want to punch someone in the face.

DeputyDope:

--- Quote from: the underground on May 23, 2013, 08:47:12 pm ---Really, I just want to know WHY........

Ok, I was around the Enclave camp, when I was attacked by 6 or so Enclavers.
Z.BOJ and Kalemwpysk (and maybe others I never saw) came rushing into MY encounter. I'm already dead, so at first I don't care.........
But then I happened upon them still battling it out with the Enclaves. I tried shouting a woarning to them that the Enclaves were trying to pincer them.......
BUT THE BASTARDS KILLED ME INSTSEAD!!!
Now, I don't CARE so much (no bounties or wahtever, as I want to know WHY they shot me, when the damned Enclavers were still there.......

--- End quote ---

you gonna cry everytime you die mo'fo?

the underground:
Are you two REALLY as stupid as you are, or is it just luck?
But anyways, Jesus, you MIGHT havve gotten away with it ("becasue they can") if you hadn't have been a punk about it.
So still, two asshats later and I don't have "an" answer (nevermind the real one)......

See- I really don't CARE, but I am curious. Why kill some bluesuit with 10-iish hp at the edge of the battlfeild, when there's two ACTUALLY DANGEROUS npc's standing feet away and trying very hard to kill you?

Oh, and how the hell DID I stumble back into the battle I'd been killed in already?

REAL answers only please.... Doc, I wrote you off long ago. I don't even bother reading them anymore.

BTW- I actually find this all somewhat, well, COMICAL. "Really? You gonna kill ME, instead of THEM, because I'm standing here? At least, maybe, wait until THEY'RE dead to kill me...... Or, not waste the bullets........ Or SOMETHING....."

Furior:
Omg... are u really posting this? They dont need a reason to shoot you, they just do it. Why? You can be a troll, you can have a radio and some pals on WM, maybe they didnt like bluesuits or they just dont like you.... Does it really matter?????
I wonder what will you do when someone bursts you in NCR...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version