FOnline Development > 3D Development

3D Model in Blender

(1/3) > >>

Senocular:
Where can I find the models in an editable format like .blend? The repository has only Fonline formats.

[edit - Luther] I split this from the 3D Model Repository thread, as it's a separate and very useful question.

Luther Blissett:
The 3D Test Repository (Graf's repository) should have most of the models in formats such as 3ds or obj, which can be imported into Blender/Wings3D/Max/anything else.
http://xp-dev.com/svn/F3D_stuff/

It might not include everything. If you're looking for something specific that's not available, you can either try and find the original forum post/upload, or a quicker option might be to install Fragmotion (can be used free with no restrictions after following "nag screen" instructions), which can import the game-compatible .x files directly - you can then import the .x file from the main 3D repo, then export it as a 3ds or obj etc. You won't need to understand how to use Fragmotion to just use it as a file converter - it's just "import" and "export" in the file menu.

Senocular:

--- Quote from: Luther Blissett on May 22, 2013, 04:44:14 am ---The 3D Test Repository (Graf's repository) should have most of the models in formats such as 3ds or obj, which can be imported into Blender/Wings3D/Max/anything else.
http://xp-dev.com/svn/F3D_stuff/

It might not include everything. If you're looking for something specific that's not available, you can either try and find the original forum post/upload, or a quicker option might be to install Fragmotion (can be used free with no restrictions after following "nag screen" instructions), which can import the game-compatible .x files directly - you can then import the .x file from the main 3D repo, then export it as a 3ds or obj etc. You won't need to understand how to use Fragmotion to just use it as a file converter - it's just "import" and "export" in the file menu.

--- End quote ---
Thanks, however, I can't find rigged male hero model, only fatman. Do you happen to have it?

EDIT: I exported the fatty to wavefront format, then to Blender but I got no bones to work with. Where can I get a male model that can be animated in Blender?

Graf:

--- Quote from: Senocular on May 22, 2013, 03:07:12 pm ---Thanks, however, I can't find rigged male hero model, only fatman. Do you happen to have it?

--- End quote ---

Here.

Senocular:

--- Quote from: Graf on May 22, 2013, 06:06:51 pm ---Here.

--- End quote ---
Those are .obj files with just meshes. When I import that to Blender it doesn't have any bones to animate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version