"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 28, 2024, 09:44:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Came back from retirement...  (Read 3766 times)

Re: Came back from retirement...
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2013, 06:43:00 pm »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRAMNWzfjcg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRAMNWzfjcg</a>
IN VINO VERITAS, IN VAGINA PENIS (PlaYboy)
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2013, 08:40:55 pm »

Kelin you still play on 2238?
From time to time I log into the game and seek pvp in towns. I fight small groups alone and help Gladiators (obviously the weaker team) when I see them taking a town. Too bad I haven't met individuals or small groups of players lately *sighs*

Don't get me wrong, even Gladiators have good players, but sadly as a team they haven't been through same things any other TC gang in 2238 have. They however do their best and after some time will become more competitive (hopefully).

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2013, 11:05:38 pm »

Don't get me wrong, even Gladiators have good players, but sadly as a team they haven't been through same things any other TC gang in 2238 have. They however do their best and after some time will become more competitive (hopefully).

Really? For now I only saw some random guys trying fail Rambo action, some sneak rocketer or 3 guys charging with power fist build in front and running for they live few second after.

I hope it was just bad timing and we will get some real fight in TC town... With you, DocSpad and other you should be able to do something no?
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2013, 11:16:31 pm »

Really? For now I only saw some random guys trying fail Rambo action, some sneak rocketer or 3 guys charging with power fist build in front and running for they live few second after.

I hope it was just bad timing and we will get some real fight in TC town... With you, DocSpad and other you should be able to do something no?

2 teams  at atm active, but these days they was probably off.
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2013, 12:49:06 am »

Nope, simply get used to friendly actions. I don't know why people think I'm some kind of savior, all I do is log in and fight (very occasionally). My guess is that Gladiators will show up two times a week, for the rest of the time there will be either you or no one, deal with it.

Enzo

• Homeless wastelander
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2013, 12:02:07 am »

hello everybody, I am back from retirement too :D

I dont know how many people around still remeber Fenix Trading Company, we were doing some big deals with the gangs back in times and also were helping the poors (new players :D)... now I am giving fonline another chance (nostalgy got me :D), I hope to meet some old friends, but it looks like the player base is a lot smaller than it was (or am I playing at wrong times?)
Enzo Wolf
former President of Fenix Trading company
former Trading counsellor of former Gray Rock village :D

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2013, 01:31:52 pm »

Hello Enzo, nice to see you back. If you had to leave again soon (as unfortunately many people do around here as I could see it), don't forget to take a look there first. And then, in a few months when it will be ready, come back and give it a try! I would be happy to welcome you in Phoenix, as I remember our experiences with Gray Rock Village trades, and all that stuff that was pretty fun. Btw, do you still have some screens from that period?

Enzo

• Homeless wastelander
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2013, 06:38:42 pm »

Hey man, good to see you around :) those were great times back in Gray Rock, but with all those haters and griefers, it was obvious, that Gray Rock Village will fall sooner or later, and I am proud we managed to operate as long as we could... Unfortunately I dont have any screenshots, but I saw that there is still thread with screenshots from Fenix Trading Company opening party (I dont remember if you were there, it was after our stash in Gray Rock Village was raided, and we stopped to be Gray Rock Trading Post and became Fenix Trading co. :) ).

The thread from the event is here: http://fodev.net/forum/index.php/topic,7073.msg63793.html#msg63793

edit: Ashes of Phoenix sounds interesting, but I am not really big fan of PvP, I always was more of crafter and trader, as you can remember, so I am not sure that I will be the right material for such server :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 06:50:06 pm by Enzo »
Enzo Wolf
former President of Fenix Trading company
former Trading counsellor of former Gray Rock village :D

Shangalar

• Dictatorial Tyrant
    • Generation Fallout
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2013, 09:42:47 pm »

So, you'll have to try, just to realize that everything you like can be done just as anywhere else ;)
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2013, 11:57:10 am »

Enzo, if you're looking for a good experience you're unlikely to find it in 2238 nowadays. All of the major factions, and many/most players, have moved to TLAMK2.
Knowledge is the key to the mind which is a mysterious doorway through a long dark hallway
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 18 queries.