"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 10:33:37 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Help With Gatling Laser Build  (Read 5319 times)

vinio

• C.O.A.
Re: Help With Gatling Laser Build
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2013, 10:25:14 am »

i mean it doesn't apply (no good)for this kind of build.gatling build.as for 1 hexing i don't think u will do many of those.and even if u do its 30 dmg more.with 1 hexing ull probably kill the opponent without that perk unless he or she wears tesla or metal mk2.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 10:29:35 am by vinio »
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2013, 10:33:01 am »

I'll admit the effect is much, much better when shooting with Avenger since it has 40 bullets against Gatling's 10... So yeah, you're probably right.
Well, MRD seemed like a good choice, I guess you can just take another lifegiver instead.
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2013, 11:31:25 am »

I'll admit the effect is much, much better when shooting with Avenger since it has 40 bullets against Gatling's 10...
It used to be 40, now it's 30 bullets.

Dark.

• I heard he came from the North.
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2013, 12:34:24 pm »

I have Better crit and spray&pray and i dont kill in 8 cases out of 10...so your builds must be awesome
How much LK do you have?

Omg what else im gona see in this forum.Mrd doesnt aply on on gatling.do u know y?no 1 told u here?from 10 bulets eatch burst 4 max hit the target.what does it mean?4 x 3=12 dmg more.its shit.pick other perk
Thank you, I couldn't explain it better to Floodnik.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 12:44:39 pm by Dark. »
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2013, 02:35:48 pm »

I have 6 and 10 luck with Better criticals, and without armor bypass i dont usually kill people with 250+ hp

Tomowolf

• Cute Kittens and stuff.
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2013, 03:02:20 pm »

How much LK do you have?
Thank you, I couldn't explain it better to Floodnik.
LK has nothing on the shooter, but on the target, so it's pure random.
I would prefer tkaing 5 lk, and going up for 20% crit chance WITH better crits, insted oany brd, and having 240-250 hps, that's quite enough, and your crit will pwn any enemy, even without bypass.
h
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2013, 03:19:25 pm »

So... with 10 luck do you deliver the same criticals (damage, cripple, knock out...) than another built with 1 luck?? I though both sides, attacker and defender, were important

Tomowolf

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2013, 03:30:03 pm »

So... with 10 luck do you deliver the same criticals (damage, cripple, knock out...) than another built with 1 luck?? I though both sides, attacker and defender, were important
For bursters luck doesn't matter, beacuse there is no aimed shot, it affects only kds for bursters, and that's not so much important than more dmg.
For sniper luck 8 - 10 is must be.
If you do it with 1 luck, you'll have max 16% crit chance, and you'll be easy target for enemy snipers and for a bypass from burster etc.
I recommend taking 5 luck at BG critburster, going for 20% critchance, and no BRD at all, but better crits, or MRD and full hps.
h
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2013, 04:36:25 pm »

I know about how luck affects crit chance, i was asking about how good is the critical hit when you have low-high. 10 luck used to improve the chances of instakill, knock out, cripple, armor bypass, etc...

Tomowolf

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2013, 04:49:36 pm »

I know about how luck affects crit chance, i was asking about how good is the critical hit when you have low-high. 10 luck used to improve the chances of instakill, knock out, cripple, armor bypass, etc...
armor bypass only depends on TARGET luck, not on shooter's luck.

EDit: Of course also it depends on the target's armor condition, but that's why everyone uses 60%+ conditioned armor.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 04:58:01 pm by Tomowolf »
h
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2013, 04:59:10 pm »

Don't be so sure. We don't know the critical tables so we don't know if there are any luck rolls on the attacker(besides critical chance of course).
e: That's what I'd go with after your opinions:

(you can instead of outdoors put some more points into energy)
Eh, reminds me a bit of those old builds where you had to take 6 luck to take certain perks... ;)

e2: Target's armor condition only affects so called partial bypasses that don't have anything to do with critical bypasses(besides the name).
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 05:14:37 pm by Floodnik »

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2013, 07:30:06 pm »

LK has nothing on the shooter, but on the target, so it's pure random.
I would prefer tkaing 5 lk, and going up for 20% crit chance WITH better crits, insted oany brd, and having 240-250 hps, that's quite enough, and your crit will pwn any enemy, even without bypass.

im not so sure that any simple crit can pwn a 250+ pvp ape without bypass.burst crits are not what used to be at the start of this season.

Tomowolf

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2013, 08:40:33 pm »

im not so sure that any simple crit can pwn a 250+ pvp ape without bypass.burst crits are not what used to be at the start of this season.
I had 5 lk and perk man of steel, and guy did on me 190 - 210 dmg w/o bypass, he said he didnt have better crits, so with this perk you could easily do 250~~ dmg, and by this killing one dude in one turn, even if got only 1 cirt strike, and enemy didnt stim himself.
h
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 19 queries.