"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 14, 2024, 07:28:57 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Weird issues  (Read 1167 times)

Weird issues
« on: May 01, 2013, 07:36:21 pm »

I'm posting here to bring up the discussion to find out if others are having similar issues.  On two different computers I've started having weird Tearing in the game graphics that appears to only blink on the graphics but blocks out a part of any text that might of been on the same pixel line, so for example you get letters that are cut in half, or missing the top or bottom, again only if they were present at a tearing. 

Also Right-clicking on the world map to grab and move it now causes the map to scroll to the top of the world map and drags the mouse pointer off the map at the bottom into the text field.  Again these have happened on two different computers 300 miles apart, both windows 7 so I don't believe it's local settings.

So if anyone else is having these issues or similar but to lesser extent please post so we can get a full bug report up. 
City Encounters:  269
Footlockers:  60
Blueprints:  8
Car Wrecks:  3
Fuel CC:  0
Special Encounters:  0
Data collection start: 1-24-13

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
Re: Weird issues
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 07:47:04 pm »

iam not sure if its same issue, but i can remember i had similar problem on WM. It was moving my screen straigth upside until it reached upper boarder of wm, i was able to change position back but when i put hands away from keyboard/mouse it spontaneously keeped moving upside.
Iam nost sure how i get rid of this, but most likely i just restarted client/reentered encounter... Iam not rly sure it has not happened for months, but iam sure it happened at least twice to me in past.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 09:47:47 pm »

Yeah the WM issue you described is what happens to me on 2 different computers when I right click on WM.  Anyone else have issues, also with any kind of text tearing?

sHoW.

• Who do you think you are?
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 02:41:35 pm »

I got same problem. On WM when i grab it and moving is moving UP ... Dont know how to fix it..
Im proud for my Country but shame on Salamander. If there will be NooB award he will have it.

vinio

• C.O.A.
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 11:29:17 pm »

I got same problem. On WM when i grab it and moving is moving UP ... Dont know how to fix it..

same for me
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 01:00:56 pm »

I can't access bug report at the moment would someone please put one in for this issue.  Also for the Text Tearing that I've encountered on 2 computers please.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 19 queries.