"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 24, 2024, 12:45:25 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Mountain Howlers ( new players /pve / hunt party / farming / crafter faction )  (Read 2759 times)

Hi all! ( first of all sorry for my bad english)

I want to present my new faction called  "The mountain Howlers". This is a non pvp faction, just a place for players who like hunt in parties, then what we farm can be used for crafting or trade with npcs.

We are not pk's, this doesn t mean that we don t have to be strong to protect us and our people from several pk s around game.

In the other hand the idea is to help new players, they are real needed in game (we all know the situation of 2238) but i will have an special atention to trolls or thieves so if you have bad intentions, please dont come.

And that s all, if you want to take part of a nice comunity of farmers/traders/crafters join us.

headshot

• Killian

Well... I've got already a faction, inactive but still a faction...however I'd like to help you by participating in hunts and exploration raids.

Hi and welcome.

Just I said try to meet me in ncr or radio channel 1122, we are 4 players in faction for now and is hard to conect in same time but you will be welcome in hunts and raids.

See you in wastelands!

Gimper

• You gotta be kidding me... shoo shoo mighty hacker

I don't really want to join the actual faction, but I would be glad to help in hunts and some part-time protection.

Welcome  :)

I dont want to join a faction.

But if you need help to hunt, or protection for craft, you can PM me  :)

headshot

• Killian

That's actually a good thing. Because you can attract the people to the faction if the more and more people will join the hunting raids. Well however the timezone issue appeard. So would you be that kind and tell us your time zone? It will help at least me to synchronize my time of playing with you.

the underground

• very grumpy bear

Use GMT. Problem solved (ish).
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 21 queries.