"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • May 15, 2024, 06:06:32 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Players voice! the results  (Read 6093 times)

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
Re: Players voice! the results
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 01:17:35 pm »

Man why do you even care?
because he still hopes for a better game? like alot of people.

You already stated that you do not give a fuck about this game yet you keep coming back to tell us how you don't give a fuck,and how nobody else gives a fuck.
where/when did he say he doesn't give a fuck about the game? i don't see it in his post. and i don't see it in any of his posts.

Instead of bitching about an indie game on some low life forum you could actually be playing a good game.But no people must know that you do not care.
so you say this game is shit? uninstall it brah!

You could also grammar.
he got his point across, so i don't think anyone but you gives a crap about those grammar/spelling errors. oh, and mr. grammar nazi, use spacebar after punctuation marks. coz if i turn grammar/spelling nazi on your ass, i'd write a crapload of pointless side text that would just be annoying to read.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 01:24:23 pm by DeputyDope »
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 01:26:39 pm »

But wait until 3d arrives,then enjoy looking at brotherhood paladins dressed as raiders and every single NPC being dressed exactly the same even tho 3d was meant to abolish that.

Mike C. Cmoon man, in which universe are you living ? 3d era ? oh, alliens come to visit us sooner .
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 01:28:50 pm by PLAYB0Y »
IN VINO VERITAS, IN VAGINA PENIS (PlaYboy)

Mike Crosser

• Gambling: 60%
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2013, 04:44:05 pm »

because he still hopes for a better game? like alot of people.

Doesn't really look like hope.

where/when did he say he doesn't give a fuck about the game? i don't see it in his post. and i don't see it in any of his posts.
Alright you got me on this one.Point proven.

so you say this game is shit? uninstall it brah!
Nope.
use spacebar after punctuation marks.
hmm well I didn't know that.
Learn something new everyday.

But wait until 3d arrives,then enjoy looking at brotherhood paladins dressed as raiders and every single NPC being dressed exactly the same even tho 3d was meant to abolish that.

Mike C. Cmoon man, in which universe are you living ? 3d era ? oh, alliens come to visit us sooner .
Man there have been 200+ pages made for 3d development.
Countless models and animations.
So many fresh ideas.
You can't blame me for expecting that something is going to happen that will be 3d related(and won't be just 3d critters)

Sarakin

• Zmikundik
    • Vault šílené brahmíny
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2013, 09:35:53 pm »

Im frankly disappointed by the results, when players clearly voted what was good for them and not what is good for balance and server (f.e. Fast Shot  ::))
The sanctity of this forum has been fouled

[19:41:06] <@JovankaB> einstein said we dont need name colorizing

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• Some random guy
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2013, 01:19:23 am »

I doubt devs will pay attention to this.

Someone needs to donate money to them so they can give us what we want
Back In-Game :D

JovankaB

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2013, 07:56:23 am »

I can pay attention to a reasonable discussion not to a result of some badly worded Internet poll,
which is a disgrace to any serious survey methodology. The result doesn't tell anything anyway,
except that the people who picked themselves to fill the survey (some of them maybe even
multiple times) disagree on almost everything.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 09:12:22 am by JovankaB »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2013, 10:53:27 am »

I can pay attention to a reasonable discussion

reasonable discussion = discussion in which people agree with you or... ?

sHoW.

• Who do you think you are?
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2013, 11:07:34 am »

I can pay attention to a reasonable discussion not to a result of some badly worded Internet poll,
which is a disgrace to any serious survey methodology. The result doesn't tell anything anyway,
except that the people who picked themselves to fill the survey (some of them maybe even

Jovanka i have few words to you.

As far as i know you was start ruining this server and you was succefull. Congratl. Anyway If this dont you tell anything delete self and dont do anything here anymore. If you wont listen to players and Voting from players isnt anything for ya you have nothing to do here. Just fucking translated Tla mk2 got more playas than we ever have... Just for translating.. and here? ..... Bleh i wont talk about it..
Im proud for my Country but shame on Salamander. If there will be NooB award he will have it.

avv

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2013, 11:16:26 am »

As far as i know you was start ruining this server and you was succefull. Congratl. Anyway If this dont you tell anything delete self and dont do anything here anymore. If you wont listen to players and Voting from players isnt anything for ya you have nothing to do here.

But the only thing that this vote here proves is that players prefer certain type of barter but about everything else they disagree a lot. That basically means it's pretty hard to "listen to players" if the players have so contradicting feedback to provide.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2013, 11:24:52 am »

oh jeez, with such attitude server will have 0 players soon. people expressed clearly what feature they like, and dont prottect your crappy shit shovelling because it sucks. The result tells clearly, what players enjoyed when playing this server, because it is also clear that no one and i mean NO ONE enjoys the current system, but you seem to just give no fuck.
You told that you listen to players, well players said it loudly what they want, and you are not only bad devs for game, but also a fuckin liars. If players disagree on almost everythig, you should think why and you should think about how you ruined something what was once great game.

You keep complaining, that players only want old features back, but back in old times, it was even quite fun to make alts and level them, because they were different, you could have good pvp grenadier, with demolition expert profession, good big gunner with big guns lvl 3 profession, now good crafter and good pvp build is like separate galaxies, now all builds are same, so is boring leveling of same alts, trading is ruined, even shit shovelling is ruined, npc followers system is turned into complete trash, town control has no value, because towns are retaken in night time, drugs cost money, but they give no advantage, repair is fuckin useless, just like everything else, and you give us attitude like that ? Well fuck you too, i regret every cent i donated for this server, also i really feel sorry for old devs, scypior, atom, cvet, ghosthack, lexx, solar that gave me at least few years of joy while playing this game, and which made me keep telling them "thanks for great update, keep up the good work" and now all the good work is turned into trash. I never played any other fonline server than 2238, but well now im going to. fuck this shit!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 11:37:35 am by vedaras »

sHoW.

• Who do you think you are?
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2013, 11:36:09 am »

oh jeez, with such attitude server will have 0 players soon. people expressed clearly what feature they like, and dont prottect your crappy shit shovelling because it sucks. The result tells clearly, what players enjoyed when playing this server, because it is also clear that no one and i mean NO ONE enjoys the current system, but you seem to just give no fuck.
You told that you listen to players, well players said it loudly what they want, and you are not only bad devs for game, but also a fuckin liars. If players disagree on almost everythig, you should think why and you should think about how you ruined something what was once great game.

U are totaly right man. All what we like on this game, all features what we was love is gone...
Im proud for my Country but shame on Salamander. If there will be NooB award he will have it.

Termap

• The King of Cleverness
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2013, 11:40:57 am »

@Jovanka,
you are doing one thing very well and it is that you slowly destroying this server. Please let Vederas with his questionnaire even if it not captures main issues (new features), but could make the game a little bit playable. You had already a chance several times.

Lexx

• Rotator
  • Mexican Apple Thief
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2013, 11:45:06 am »

I love how people blame Jovanka on everything bad. :D Fun fact: People blamed the devs already for everything bad long before Jovanka even was in the team. Just that the old bad turned into the "old good" now, because of whatever reason.

Always the same: The developer who is most present on the forum is the one who destroys everything good. I just remembered how I was the one who deployed terrible patches and ruined the whole game (even areas I never touched), just because I was the only one from the dev team regulary posting on the forum. :)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 11:48:14 am by Lexx »

avv

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2013, 11:45:40 am »

Expressed clearly? Sorry but only things they expressed roughly clearly were brahmin shoveling and bartering and even then 30% disagreed with the majority. You're accusing someone of lying while making false claims yourself.
Based on evidence collected from various sources by trustworthy attendees it is undisputed veritability that the land ravaged by atomic warfare which caused extreme change of the ecosystem and environmental hazards can be considered unpleasant, rugged and unforgiving.
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2013, 11:55:41 am »

I love how people blame Jovanka on everything bad. :D Fun fact: People blamed the devs already for everything bad long before Jovanka even was in the team. Just that the old bad turned into the "old good" now, because of whatever reason.

Always the same: The developer who is most present on the forum is the one who destroys everything good. I just remembered how I was the one who deployed terrible patches and ruined the whole game (even areas I never touched), just because I was the only one from the dev team regulary posting on the forum. :)
Still applies Lexx, sorry we forgot about you. You can shake your hand with Jovanka.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.