"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • September 28, 2024, 11:34:53 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Guard behaviour at NCR with unputted down weapon  (Read 770 times)

Guard behaviour at NCR with unputted down weapon
« on: March 29, 2010, 12:41:54 pm »

Remove "burst" from cops/rangers at NCR city, when they shoot at an idiot who forgot to put down his sledgehammer and killing also few players with thier burst. Oh damn! I lost my sledgehammer and some minerals and iron ore! I ragequiting this game! Bye! But if seriously, just remove burst... I saw that guy, who forgot to put down sledgehammer, and I expected it, but... suddenly one damned NCR ranger ran from a building and bursted him,me and other guy in a line with two bursts (1st burst killed a guy and wounded me, 2nd killed me and that one, who forgot to put down sledgehammer).
Re: Guard behaviour at NCR with unputted down weapon
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 12:46:20 pm »

Remove "burst" from cops/rangers at NCR city, when they shoot at an idiot who forgot to put down his sledgehammer and killing also few players with thier burst. Oh damn! I lost my sledgehammer and some minerals and iron ore! I ragequiting this game! Bye! But if seriously, just remove burst... I saw that guy, who forgot to put down sledgehammer, and I expected it, but... suddenly one damned NCR ranger ran from a building and bursted him,me and other guy in a line with two bursts (1st burst killed a guy and wounded me, 2nd killed me and that one, who forgot to put down sledgehammer).
Hahah, thats great altough yeah, causes problems for other players. I remember pre-wipe being bastard and when the workbench was overcrowded, went there with a weapon and took handful guys down with me. Oh the good times.
I give a fuck.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 18 queries.