"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • April 27, 2024, 09:40:32 pm
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: my first PVP build would like a little feedback  (Read 5533 times)

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
Re: my first PVP build would like a little feedback
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2013, 07:48:05 pm »

I'd say deal but i know that you're not going to do that because you know you will loose.

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2013, 07:49:41 pm »

I'd say deal but i know that you're not going to do that because you know you will loose.

i won't do that because i don't have the time to prove myself to dumb, stubborn douche-bags like you.

Cyber Jesus

• I piss excellence
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 07:51:55 pm »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2013, 07:53:51 pm »

I'm done talking to you.

you being done talking to me doesn't change the fact that those characters you posted are shit.

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2013, 08:00:39 pm »

bad build....

...bad build....

...bad build

MRTrader keep improving your own build, i may point out whats wrong and you ll try improve it

1.Weapon handling is not good for rockeeter,aswell its not necessary but you ll have to use all drugs except beer. Almost every PVP ape is junkie swallowing 5 drugs at once.

2. tougness is crap perk, better take adrenaline rush since it improves all resists.

3. your BG skill with PE determines your chance to hit, so you should toy a bit with FCP to know what is necessary skill to have 95% chance to hit on max range, also PE should allow you to shoot with max weapon range.

4.Action boys are not necessary for any PVP build, you will have enought AP if you ll become "real junkie".

5. I had never FA skill more than 50% on any build( not even PVE) but if you think it will be useful...( i would suggest to stop selling SS for cheap money and keep them for your build )

If you decide to improve your build following this hints, please post result of your efforts here, so we can discuss it again.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 08:14:05 pm by greenthumb »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2013, 08:20:34 pm »

4.Action boys are not necessary for any PVP build, you will have enought AP if you ll become "real junkie".

joke of the century right here. take jet on your BG build so you'll have shittier damage resist and die faster! that extra action boy increases AP regen so it's always a must if you're aiming for RT double burster.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 08:24:17 pm by DeputyDope »

greenthumb

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2013, 08:25:01 pm »

dope please, wasting 2 perks  for smthing you can make with 3 drugs on PVP alt??....

Action boys sux, please stop commenting

EDIT
it's not wasting 2 perks, it's wasting ONE perk. and what you suggested him indirectly was to take jet on his BG which is noobish as hell.
having 50%+AR resist on RL is rly enough, believe me, its not avenger or gatling tank with 75%+ resist, his role is not to take damage, but disable damage dealers.

Also please stop posting too many messages without real content. Becouse this guy will be unable to find a needle in this trash thread.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 09:10:18 pm by greenthumb »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2013, 08:27:31 pm »

dope please, wasting 2 perks  for smthing you can make with 3 drugs on PVP alt??....

Action boys sux, please stop commenting

it's not wasting 2 perks, it's wasting ONE perk. and what you suggested him indirectly was to take jet on his BG which is noobish as hell.
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2013, 10:36:12 pm »

I'm surprised at all the bad builds in this thread. 1 luck? Ahaahahahahaaahaha.. oh wow..! Even Tomowolfs build has too low luck (3). No, a standart drugged avenger build looks like this:

It uses jet, psycho, buffout cola and cig. The last perk is More Ranged Damage at lvl 24.

If you dont want to use [expensive] drugs take 1 point from agility for specials 6 6 10 1 2 9 5, and use cig\cola\beer. If you want undrugged with 12 AP, take Action Boy instead of Lifegivers and have 196 HP total.

If you want a rocket builds that a whole different story. Basically, youre either rocket or avenger- Like you dont need BRDs with a rocket build, rather you want crit and spray and pray or something like that. Also, someone said something about sight. This build cant see 35 hex, which is max avenger range. No point in seeing any farther than you can shoot; In hinkley its pointless, and in TC you have sniper\sneaker\rocketeer allies who does the scouting.

C.H.A.R.L.I.E
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 10:38:43 pm by C.H.A.R.L.I.E »

DeputyDope

• ǝdopʎʇndǝp
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2013, 10:45:22 pm »

EDIThaving 50%+AR resist on RL is rly enough, believe me, its not avenger or gatling tank with 75%+ resist, his role is not to take damage, but disable damage dealers.

Also please stop posting too many messages without real content. Becouse this guy will be unable to find a needle in this trash thread.

you want his first pvp (BG) build to be a rocketeer TC build that won't be able to kill npcs without teammates' support? he's not gonna disable shit with a rocket launcher.
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2013, 12:44:13 am »

use cyberjesus' builds if you want to get raped by 60HP laser pistol sneakers.

I didn't get it first but then I lol'd like fuck when I saw 1 LK.

greenthumb

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2013, 12:48:31 am »

you want his first pvp (BG) build to be a rocketeer TC build that won't be able to kill npcs without teammates' support? he's not gonna disable shit with a rocket launcher.

dope i rly dont understand your thinking, he asked PVP build for Rocketlauncher or avenger, why should this build be able to kill solo NPCs? Whats the point??!

Also i dont understant why would such build be unable to kill NPCs? Abstraction?!-..__==--~~-asdf
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2013, 02:03:03 am »

The first thing we should know its what he is going to do with the BG. Solo pvp? TC? Reno? Trolling ncr? I would say Rocket Builds are mainly for TC. If he is not going to do TC it may be better to choose an avenger built...
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2013, 08:40:54 am »

The first thing we should know its what he is going to do with the BG. Solo pvp? TC? Reno? Trolling ncr? I would say Rocket Builds are mainly for TC. If he is not going to do TC it may be better to choose an avenger built...

well i was thinking of joining a faction for some PVP. So i guess that would probabbly mean TC.
Not trolling NCR though.

Thanks for all the feedback weapon handeling is apperently a big no no my bad. lol
I'll post a new build asap edit: scratch that i think Charlie hit the nail on the head

however which build avenger or rocketeer would be best for a beginning pvp er? I think i can manage the drugs (is farming jet easy?).
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 08:53:34 am by MRtrader »

greenthumb

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2013, 12:57:06 pm »

Charlies avenger build is better one. I would modify it. But it might be just my taste.

Best PVP character for begginer is Rockeeter, you would learn a lot about character statistics if you would follow my hints over, but it would not be time-free as you can see. Also if you will PM me in IRC i may advice much faster and we can make some good rockeeter build quite fast.

Yes farming jet is realy easy, you can basicaly grab free jets on slaveruns.
EDIT:
Added some modified charlies avenger builds, depends on you which you prefer.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 01:51:23 pm by greenthumb »
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 18 queries.