"Wasteland is harsh"
Home Forum Help Login Register
  • March 29, 2024, 08:11:10 am
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Play WikiBoy BugTracker Developer's blog
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Not every pker is the same........  (Read 6998 times)

vedaras

• King of the wasteland
Re: Not every pker is the same........
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2013, 06:48:37 am »

ok here go my pk story, i saw a noob once, and i killed him. I did it for the lulz  :-X

greenthumb

• Surprisingly, the location has moved.
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2013, 01:32:42 pm »

No it was a pvp thing. THEY made it right....
Prsise people and you get bashed for it?

Oh wait diffrent story. I don't want to hear abot the tc thing.

TC timer anounce combat event inside town.You should simply not expect traders or roleplayers there, its simple and evident. If you are scout you have to be bashed, if you are troll you have to be bashed, if you are noob you should not enter until TC is over, otherway you might(should) be bashed awell. Maybe some people are not enought smart to just understand TC announcement, in that case there should be some dumbass feature to make certain people prevent entering the town.

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2013, 05:50:12 pm »

I was caught in the mines and trying to escape.
And... lotus is talking about the day before. All they did was blsme me for what they did. AND took my armor afterwards. Then I got killed the next day, but that group made it as right as they could, and that's what the original post was about, not the tc incidnet.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 11:21:16 pm by the underground »
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!

headshot

• Killian
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2013, 08:16:19 am »

This one reminds me only one classic thingie...

-=228 APK=-

the underground

• very grumpy bear
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2013, 10:13:54 pm »

It happened again last night, only this time, they knew who I was, so- before I'd even died- they told me to come back and get my gear!!!!!!!!
Mostly I'm laughing at this incident, a minor butt-hurt that I didn't get a warning they were about to start, but mostly amused; Next time they do this, I've threatened to accept it as a marriage proposal.
lol.....
nobody wants him so he just stares at the world
planning the vengeance that he will soon unfurl

Kill A VC For Democracy!!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2013, 04:39:34 am »

Last season I had a nice windfall one night in BH.  Five or six of us had been doing some PvP with random people earlier in the evening, and I had logged my sneak/thrower off on the world map.  I logged back on it a little later, and decided to look around before I headed out to wherever I was going.

I found some guy in blue suit running through town, he might have had a cow with him, I can't recall.  I hit him in the head with a throwing knife, knocking him out.  I tossed two more at him to finish him off.  I didn't expect to find much on him, maybe a hammer and some minerals/ore.  Instead I found 11k caps, and nothing else on him.  He was probably going to buy uranium or mercs, who knows.

I think that was the first, and last time I ever found anything worth taking on a blue suit.
Iguana Pete's sister

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 18 queries.